Im fragile.. but im not that fragile

im fragile.. but im not that fragile

Attached: 1596159657447.webm (648x576, 1.84M)

>Colour is not a threat
Then why is everyone so threatened that I am white?

Jfc I hate liberals

I legitimately think we just need to kill all whites. We are way too cucked at this point.

>negro isn't smart enough to stay in his lane and and realize that white privilege exists so he has to be smart and create social change through protests and legislation
NGMI

what the fuck is wrong with zoomers

>see their kids
Like that would matter whether they were alive or not lmao

BLM 2020 arc was very weird times

>dead violent criminal niggers
Oh no, that's terrible.

Honestly I can't wait until Trump wins in 2024 and the race war starts.

White is not a colour. It's the absence of colour when talking about races. That's why whites are racist almost by default.

>blacks kill more whites a year even though they are only 13% of the country
>police are more likely to shoot them
hmmmmmm

Thank God I'm Portuguese. I'm not white, I'm not black, I'm not Muslim, I'm not Anglo, I'm not Slavic, I'm a mystery meat motherfucker living in the land of sun, beaches and bitches, I live comfortably, my girlfriend makes a lot of money, the cost of living is low, I don't live in a big city, I don't worry about libtards, woketards, nazitards, almost no niggas around me, no basedtards, just working class normies, good weather and fucking trees.

nice but to be fair you can avoid all of that shit here too, you just have to stay off social media and websites like Any Forums

I'm glad all the basketball Americans on the right are dead

You're probably right user, best of luck to you

brutal cope shitskin, you will always be seen as a monkey

Black people have worse encounters with police because black people commit more crime. Cops are stupid and often trigger-happy psychos but they kill plenty of unarmed white men too. Black men are more likely to have illegal guns, be involved in burglaries and gang crime so they have more encounters with cops in general.

thanks, you too

Nope!

>168168881
You oversold it with the U

lol kill all niggers, black lives are absolutely worthless and they would be doing everyone a favor if they all just committed mass suicide

Police should stop shooting black people without reason even if they are criminals
>but in case #4567 the police officer had a reason to shoot
But not in most of the other 4566.

>Ching Chong Bing Bong understands that whitey is so cucked that he can take all his shit
Definitely gonna make it. Praise Xi and the CCP.

Why don't niggers just stop being black?

isnt your capital druggie central?

Attached: oh no.png (768x894, 588.46K)

>uma delicia

this is gay and mods should delete it

im white and not got any of those things (married, kids, graduating college, being able to get a "real" job that pays "real" money) fuck you ____ and your white privilege myth!

They have a reason to shoot in 4566 cases but because of case 4567 we need to burn down America.

Holy shit this tik tok is cringe.

>Police
> shooting black people without reason
Has never happened.

bot

But by the out of Africa theory Whites are elves that evolved to deal with the tough European winters while the darkoids are closer to what humans used to be and therefore by definition less evolved

police should just randomly kill more niggers

>only non-whites get to have color
Pretty privileged