It is over

Attached: 1652824225918.png (588x488, 190.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Gezd_Y_Kqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good

>antiracist baby

>antiracist baby

ohh no not Ava Duvernay. That's so racist.

go woke, netflix trannie get the rope

>antiracist baby

>antiracist baby

>"Antiracist Baby"
>all based off children's books

Storytime, bros!
youtube.com/watch?v=_Gezd_Y_Kqc

>anime
And nothing of value was lost

>antiracist baby

Attached: antiracist baby.png (390x161, 34.84K)

My little brother has been obsessed with those Wings of Fire dragon books for the last year, he's going to be really disappointed about that one.

Who's the main villain?

>The Sampsoooooons

>No anti-Semitic baby

>antiracist baby

Attached: 1624443700361.gif (512x512, 2.8M)

ypipo

baby hitler

the amount of lunacy in the title "antiracist baby" is a lot to unwrap

Me.

>antiracist baby

Attached: 1647264175401.jpg (765x778, 342.31K)

>antiracist baby

Attached: bostok.jpg (77x87, 7.56K)

>antiracist baby calls out public policy
wtf kind of baby is this?

Attached: b.png (714x291, 45.64K)

racist baby
>played by me through old home videos

an antiracist one. Haven't you been paying attention?

Me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

This is supposed to be a children's book?
Fucking hell. Poor kids are doomed to misery in this timeline.

>antichrist baby

Attached: hp lovechad.png (1080x1331, 560.63K)

Unironically the boss baby.

Evil professor Dr. Albin Strate-Whiteman

anti christ baby

>Confess when being racist
So as long as I declare I am being racist, I am automatically forgiven because I'm actually being antiracist? Thanks nigger. Oops! Sorry I was being racist.

>antiracist baby

Attached: 1509152696981.png (940x891, 798.72K)

I bet this is a higher quality of writing than in the book.

Racist mom (male) obviously

That book is strangely lacking in images of straight white people for a so called anti racist message.

>>antiracist baby

Attached: 476-4760483_view-evatransparent213-shinji-ikari-chair-png.jpg (840x1017, 260.57K)

kek!

>antiracist baby

Attached: 61l+BlCerOL.jpg (1417x709, 111.71K)

Attached: 1652826489182.png (1024x640, 457.56K)

>109K views
>761 likes

antichrist baby

There's probably some kind of interesting point about how america never produced any popular adult cartoons outside of that era of The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, etc.

>all based off of children's books
and also the fact that Netflix probably isn't the go-to babysitter for children, when youtube is free, parents probably aren't thinking they NEED that netflix subscription for their children.