Will she get away with it?

Will she get away with it?

Attached: 1652706359064.webm (864x760, 551.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4channel.org/feedback
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lying under oath
I doubt it

All she needs is 1-2 radicalized and indoctrinated femcel feminazis to 12 angry woman the jury and hold them hostage and annoy them til they get their way.

QRD of today?

before this gets 404d can someone explain to me why the FUCK aren't we allowed to discuss this here

Is she on drugs? Wtf is wrong with her

Amber's PR team probably paid the tranny jannies

The moderators of this board are literal transexuals. And they are pro-amber

BPD n Extasy

Johnny's lawyer claimed Amber only got the Aquaman role because of Johnny and she almost dropped the act and sperged out. The lawyer started laughing at her reaction.

>12 angry woman
they should make this

AMBER HEARD INNOCENT !!!!!!!!!

How about that IO guy talking about how he counts peoples drinks at a party? I literally thought "wow what a fucking faggot"

later i look it up and hes some designer from new york and a...well a you know

new mods are soulless and are destroying Any Forums

What did Amber mean by this?

Attached: 254236.jpg (1591x819, 125.83K)

She admitted twice she wrote the op-ed about Johnny, kek. She's FUCKED.

>That's what the headline says, isn't it Ms Heard
>Yes but-
>Your honor motion to strike everything after yes and to strike the witness like she alleges Mr Depp did
wtf I like Ms Vasskwez now

I dropped the thing today when the IO queer was on, did I miss anything important

Havin a giggle

Attached: 1652814766679.webm (720x480, 1.25M)

what was he laughing at

Adding salt to the wound, they also played a clip where Johnny mocked Amber's entire career by saying "wow, Aquamaaaan" after she accused him of being a sellout.

Camille roasted Amber, said she only got aquaman because of Johnny, accused her of abusing her ex-wife and exposed her UK trial's testimonies regarding how she hit Depp. Then she hugged Johnny.

Attached: 1648533581717.jpg (958x596, 73.48K)

Fucking BITCH. She can't get away with this. Manletbros grab your stools, it's time to RISE UPPPPP.

Based Manlet uprising

Attached: 1448737931293.webm (853x480, 1.43M)

Is it really worth deleting 200 threads per day instead of just leaving one up? Do you get paid enough for that, janny?

Jannies seems kinda inconsistent about it. I made a stealth thread about it earlier and it wasn't deleted even hit bump limit. Yet some threada get deleted almost instantly.

use it

4channel.org/feedback

Blessed picture. They're both so grateful for each other. Johnny is grateful for her defending him, and she's grateful for the opportunity to defend a legitimately innocent man and broadcast herself to thousands of potential clients. Regardless of the verdict, they'll definitely remain friends and Johnny will keep her on retainer.

Elaine being mindbroken after so many sustained objections.

I wish a girl could shit on me

an abusive cute gf is my dream girl and I'm tired of not being gaslit until I'm a vulnerable mess who can't do anything without her

New Jannies think it should belong on Pol which makes no sense to me

Attached: IMG_20220505_195355.jpg (1080x1173, 308.58K)

she single handledy made feminism irrelevant kek

The jury is composed of 7 persons 2 are wamyn there are a bunch of pajeets and some old white boomers, she's fucked.

I didn't see her face on my stream, but I could hear her mouth smack open as she struggled to come up with what to say.

>SLLUUUURRRP

Attached: megapint.png (579x505, 304.3K)

She looks more bruised here than in any of the evidence pics

Is there a video of this up yet?

>there are a bunch of pajeets
>She's fucked
The opposite unfortunately.

jannies are concerned how this looks for women

They never do anything with it

This
>hello bby jurl i redeem for he you show bob?

Even if she does she's fucked. Now that the bed shitting photos and recordings of her doing ballistic are public, who the hell is going to want to watch a movie with her in it? No director with a brain will want her in their movie.

>pajeets
they would love to let her shit in their beds

Why would you make a webm of this. I don't get it

I'm at the point where Vasquez is showing Amber's smiling/eye rolling deposition 2016.

What am I in for lads?

Attached: 1650999747663.png (570x490, 313.69K)

I mean, he can still wear elevator shoes assuming he's not that short.

Amber is an EIE. Johnny is an SLI. That's my current conclusion.

She's thinking about the best suicide methods when she loses this. Fucking rip

so she's an internet adapter and he's 2 graphics cards being used together?

She's obviously on Ritalin.

Btw, it makes you less able to let shit go.

Yep