it's out
youtube.com/watch?v=gim2kprjL50

Attached: file.png (508x520, 191.91K)

Why's she green?

kek
>women MUST feel anger and feel at all times and no it isn't mental illness

who is this
what

>how about getting that Hulk stand-alone movie??
>NO IT HAS TO BE A WOMAN NOW!

This looks campy as fuck, jesus

No way will that series be that good.

>One ticket for She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, please.

Attached: 1093849032890.webm (576x1024, 2.95M)

they couldn't do a hulk standalone because of something to do with the rights, that's why thor ragnarok was 70% a hulk movie

city goblins do, trad women don't feel this shit

>THATS LIKE THE BASELINE OF ANY WOMAN EXISTING EVER

Attached: 1578792168415.gif (166x263, 3.36M)

The show that saved Phase 4.

Holy shit the CGI of she hulk looks genuinely awful.

fucking terrible VFX, lol. What the shit, it looks hillarious

>>NO IT HAS TO BE A WOMAN NOW!
They're replacing all the avengers with women or minorities. They have been since the beginning of phase 4.

Iron Man = upcoming Iron Heart series
Thor = Woman
Captain America = black
Hulk = woman
Hawkeye = girl
Black widow = still a girl

>muh wammen
>muh interracial

Yeah its a Disney alright. How many trannies will be in this?

Attached: 1621500010805.png (1393x598, 221.06K)

Fucking hell this is deep in the trenches of the uncanny valley.

Hnng imagine the handjobs

>Black widow
Jew

Are you sure about that?

cgi so bad it would be unconvincing in 2003

Is this hydra-bob?

Attached: file.png (835x789, 192.31K)

This looks like Scorpion King quality cgi. Why is their cgi noticeably awful now?

so every marvel shit is now a fucking lame comedy?

true but she was already a wammen so she didn't really need to get replaced.

It's like Avatar, but the backgrounds aren't 100% cgi, so she stands out more.

Come on guys, Shulkie is a well known, established, and kinda well liked part of Marvel's comics.

Yeah, I really don't know about a front-and-center full CGI main character on a tv budget (even if a Disney series budget). Guess we'll see

Lol what a joke. Every single PMS Karen video on the internet is some retarded married mom from the suburbs

>so every marvel shit is now a fucking lame comedy?
Quips. Quips everywhere!

At least there's cleavage, kek.

Attached: file.png (718x748, 364.66K)

You will like the She-Hulk
You will eat the bugs
You will own nothing
You will be happy

Seriously. If you watch superhero movies past the age of 18 you seriously need to take a long look at yourself in the mirror. Ironic or not.

Attached: 1631653435543.png (300x250, 61.39K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140.93K)

I can't wait!

Attached: marvel mcu.jpg (1437x686, 207.25K)

Interesting artistic choice to cast an extra as the lead actress of a major show.

Seems like it has the same problem as Moon Knight, trying to do movie level CGI on a TV budget. If she's walking around in She-Hulk form for most of the series then it'll get distracting.

>bleh

Attached: Official Trailer She-Hulk Attorney at Law Disney - YouTube.png (1920x1080, 776.9K)

FROG MAN???

Im calling it now, she pegs him

Attached: j7j7j67j67j.jpg (1473x638, 52.81K)

What in the absolute fuck is this CGI? Looks like the fucking Edward Norton movie for pete's sake.

>Come on guys, Shulkie is a well known, established, and kinda well liked part of Marvel's comics.
yes, and this is not going to be anywhere good as that.

> Jen gets blacked bc only the bbc can satisfy her big body

*dies instantly*

It's true

>Edward Norton movie
That movie's cgi was much better

what the fuck is this.
even the suit looks shit

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-17 231426.png (1218x1234, 634.98K)

I bet you watch tranime on the down low and no I'm not defending capeshit either

yeah feminist domination in the bedroom.

Wow not a single good movie or show from this whole list. Thats impressive.

That's the shot where it looks best. Weird how fully-lit shots are now the ones where CGI is more passable. Although it may help that there's nothing real to compare her against.

Plus, the real weird shit is the sound/lip movement desync. How's THAT the barrier that's left to cross?

Universal Studios controls the solo film rights to Hulk and for some reason Namor, which is why the latter's being thrown into Black Panther 2.

Kekistan ranger

I love the kind of woman that will actually just kill me. You know, when I left the house today I was thinking, "damn, I really hope some hot chick just paints my brains all over some fucking hallway". And here we are. I mean really, just absolutely destroy me. I'm talking full-on watermelon-in-the-thighs level carnage. And I want it to scare the shit out of me. I mean I hope I piss myself. I hope I piss myself and you call me your little "peepee pisspiss baby". I want you to fuck me up. I mean I want you to make me your bitch. Your little peepee-piss-myself bitch. I want it to get embarrassing. I mean like... weirdly embarrassing. Unsanitary too. We should be entirely different people, by the end of the first eight hours. Do you understand what I'm trying to say here? I mean, I'm a real freak, I'm not normal. Ma'am, please, you have to crush me.

OH N-

Attached: FS_hf6sUcAA4sjV[1].jpg (2034x1196, 94.57K)

It LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING PS3 GAME. NOT EVEN LIKE A PS3 CUTSCENE, BUT AN ACTUAL INGAME MODEL FROM A PS3 GAME.

>trailer starts with a woke feminist line about her transformation being triggered with "anger and fear" and how "every woman" lives like that
>ends with her swiping on tinder
>hooks up with a black guy

Who is this for?

They really should just make these fucking 100% animated. This is live action smurfs levels of bad.

If they were gonna keep her physique the same and just make her taller, why not just paint her green instead of using cgi?

I don't see the problem, she looks like the comic.

Attached: 1349820482.jpg (900x1366, 147.2K)

i love his she's not allowed to become a hulk, she just becomes a larger green version. God forbid she looks like shrek

>Who is this for?
feminists. trannies. liberals. queers.
None of which read comics, btw.

Yeah. Im thinking I would be willing to die by snu-snu.

>2022 CGI is worse than 2008 CGI
this isn't anything new for the MCU

Attached: 1651686417306.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

This feels like unintentional satire

LEL this looks like something from decades ago. I guess Disney forgot they could make female superheroes who actually act like heroes and aren't just people looking to fuck men and do work but now they have to control their powers too. Reminds me of those awful movies like Catwoman and Supergirl. Can't imagine any girls being "empowered" by this, and I doubt men will be watching either, maybe it's the marvel show for moms? Idk what Marvel was thinking with this shit.

>incel detected
they said a million fucking times they killed off the avengers to give them time to reboot them with new actors, RDJ paycheck was huge and they don't want to pay it anymore. they said to investors the multiverse is part of their strategy to bring alt universe versions of the characters with new actors to keep the franchise alive

Why did the original hulk become an ugly big very buff freak when he transformed but the female version just gets a little bit taller?

Oh shit! Pepe has come for green snu snu

Attached: 1641336016624.gif (450x359, 356.06K)

This is what they took from you

Attached: 124435465645354.webm (720x1280, 2.77M)

>If they were gonna keep her physique the same and just make her taller, why not just paint her green instead of using cgi?
Because green paint looks like shit and the actress isn't tone/busty enough to pull it off

>why not just paint her green instead of using cgi?
This is the MCU, they HAVE to cgi everything

Attached: mcu cgi.jpg (1057x1200, 167.18K)

*CLICKS* This goes in the cringe folder

Attached: FS_hf2IVIAMRWof[1].jpg (1828x1192, 99.5K)

Flat ass did they take Gal Gadot as a reference?

Attached: 1651886413520.jpg (598x554, 19.65K)

kek as if....

Where's this scene?

Attached: 1616738139190.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

I approve of all the top check-marked comments. Totally real and not shilled.

>woman are baseline angry and afraid
>dating is bad unless the man has a femdom kink
>people who risk their lives to save the planet must all be narcissists or rich, so fuck them
femanons please explain.
is this a capeshit men will never understand situation, or is it just bad writing?

>I don't see the problem, she looks like the comic.
She doesn't have killer tits and she doesn't have an ass to die for.

Whats the point cgi-ing green skin on her if she has the same face? Makeup was expensive or what?

SINGLE FEMALE LAWYER

looks fun but Disney just straight gave up on making good cgi haven’t they
the cgi looks like dogshit

They should've either cast someone with a less round face, or make her more ape-like, like Hulk/Ruffalo.

She looks like a lollipop, kek.

Attached: file.png (745x780, 484.76K)

I'm not saying that it will be. She-Hulk is a semiserious romp poking fun at itself, seems like they're aiming at the same vibe and I'm not sure that they'll get it, but "THEY'RE TURNING EVERYBODY INTO STRONG FEMALES" is disingenuos at best.

Did you miss that dig at Tony Stark aka the orphan manchild?

>they're keeping the fact that She-Hulk is a huge slut that fucks tons of dudes

Based. I was afraid they were going to change that.

Size, she doubles her height.

but it's 2022 so every single guy has to be black or at least biracial

Is she being mugged, or is she being bummed?

Attached: file.png (1292x687, 159.32K)

>looks cuter green
what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1.png (802x746, 431.63K)

HAVING LOTS OF SEX
SINGLE FEMALE LAWYER
WHAT WILL SHE DO NEXT?

All the good She-Hulk moments are comedy.

Attached: Middle Aged.jpg (1046x1600, 647.43K)

It was at Bat-man.

Checked and yeah the marvel capeshit formula is split to two branches - the "serious" main character movies like winter soldier\endgame\doctor strange and the "comical" lineup which is the only way to to make the boring side characters (ie Thor and antman) bearable. So they slap together a script made of a lazy series of quips and then shoehorn the flavour of the week side character. This time it's she hulk

So sexy. Women slathered in paint/getting messy/hit with pies and cakes is my fetish

Thor isn’t confirmed to be replaced yet. Herschlag might just be fulfilling her contract with Thor 4.

Rufilo actually turns into a hulk, this bitch just gets green lol

WTF?

Attached: lmao.png (403x764, 320.39K)

She looks like CGI Jeff Bridges in Tron: Legacy.

Attached: vlcsnap-1186-08-22-23h02m01s811.png (1920x1088, 1.19M)

Both.

She wasn't blasted by radiation like Banner was, it's a smaller dose

Moon Knight looked like this in his show too. Did they change their vfx people?

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

kek this looks somehow even worse than batwoman

how does she get her powers

They aren't trad and that's not even close to the truth

>how does she get her powers
in the comics she got a blood transfusion from bruce.

Fuck. They've learned! Manlets have learned! This is not a drill!

Attached: file.png (955x811, 433.39K)

that's a very limp dick superhero origin story

are you kidding?

Attached: titania_marvel_by_didiesmeralda_day7fz0-pre.jpg (736x1086, 101.08K)

Chyna did it better

the one director is kinda hot

Its because disney doesnt wanna hire makeup arists because they're unionized. Why bother going through unions when they can just get cg artists for dirt cheap and not have to worry about unions. Really scummy stuff

MOMMY! BABY THIRSTY! BABY WANT SUCK SUCK!!!! WAH WAH WAHHHHHH

>scene where she breaks the 4th wall and reaches out of the screen to give the viewer a handjob
what did they mean by this?

kim wexler > she-hulk

Probably her comedic tranny friend.

kek

Who the fuck is this even for?

Looks like a spy kids villain

>that's a very limp dick superhero origin story
well there's a car crash shown in the trailer so i'm wagering that it'll be something like that.

No booba

>shorter than a shower rack
You can stop spamming this bitch now.

I think this is the bad guy. Some She-poo plays her

Youtube compression is shit, but it really shows that having facial hair does wonders for believability. Smooth feminine skin will always look wrong from the uncanny valley side of things.

Attached: file.png (1442x743, 417.34K)

>At least there's cleavage, kek.
Jesus Christ what a fucking train wreck of a costume.

is that al bundy's wife from modern family?

No, it doesn't look like it

Attached: to sexy for mcu.jpg (267x201, 9.46K)

why no big booba she hulk?

Attached: 1636902435762.jpg (886x989, 147.15K)

dont disrespect sofia vergara like that

Coomers and Snu Snu enthusiasts

Women aren’t allowed to have tits, and only sometimes allowed to have ass.

Yeah that looks good in comparison. Women ruin everything

white women

He also looks noticeably worse than the films, not as bad as Shulkie but still.

this is also a tv show basically so the vfx are gonna be shittier than normal

>or make her more ape-like, like Hulk/Ruffalo.
Should have waited until Serena Williams started her acting career then.

YOU VILL TAKE ZEE VACCINE
YOU VILL EAT ZEE BUGS
YOU VILL SUBSCRIBE TO DISNEY+
YOU VILL LIKE SHE-HULK
OR ELSE!

no muscles, fuck you kevin feige

>Who the fuck is this even for?
trannies. commies. leftists. queers.

The ass that will save Marvel shows.

Men with patrician fem-dom fetishes.

good morning I hate women

What the fuck is up with all the fetish bait in the trailer? Are they really trying to pander to coomers now?

I know where her parents live.

Attached: 1565467307731.jpg (173x186, 11.8K)

Isn't Kathleen Kennedy head of the CG department now?

Apparently because of deadlines and bottlenecks CGI is behind schedule industry wide. Disney just decided that their hog fans will eat whatever slop they put out so they prioritized release dates over passable CGI.

That's just the pill.

>dont disrespect sofia vergara like that
i was just asking. all those latinas look the same.

TITStania, I mean Titania.

Attached: tumblr_inline_psw5m8CzD81qbv7u8_500.jpg (500x688, 54.11K)

about damn time

FInally might I add.

The lack of tits makes her look like a green Schwarzenegger in a wig a great cleavage with nice tits would make the difference but it is Victoria Alonso's Disney. so...

Well, budget is always gonna be thinner on these.

Armor wars will be a lot shitter than what people already think it will be, too.

Why does it look like they just used a tik tok filter for the CGI?

Jameela's very nice but that's a fucking awful costume

Good morning based sirs!

the effects are dogshit

>Youtube compression is shit,
This isn't just youtube, the full video is like 13MB at 1080p. I think someone really wanted to cover up any CGI flaws with a low bitrate and hoped people watched on their phones or something.

>Plus, the real weird shit is the sound/lip movement desync. How's THAT the barrier that's left to cross?

It is synced, actually, the problem is the whole mess of tiny movements in which every minor part of the face pulls on every other part at literally every single movement, and if they don't get it exactly right (which they don't because it is absurdly difficult) you immediately read it as wrong.

Faces are still VFX hell, they're inching forward by integrating deepfake technology in the pipeline but they still have a long way to go.

What zootopia was to furrys, this will be to me.

Nah, the comic is a GigaStacy. This insecure autist can’t even pretend to be like that

>What the fuck is up with all the fetish bait in the trailer? Are they really trying to pander to coomers now?
no way in hell. it'll end up being "how dare you sexualize her you sexists! she's a stronk wymyn!"

i do miss Marvel TV shows from the 1970s, wonderwoman, the hulk, the list goes on

some fat suburban trash isn't trad.

Literally looks like something out of Shrek

wtf Ewan McGregor?

Should have just painted a bodybuilder green
>making a CGI heavy adaptation when you don't have the budget for it

wtf I love MCU now

After Black Panther made over a billion, can you really blame them? They know that they can and will get away with it.

Attached: BTS Black Panther.webm (1280x670, 2.68M)

It is really a mess, they were not kidding

Batman was orphaned as a child. Orphaned manchild is about the ones that lost their parents as adults. That's more of a Marvel thing.

Hasbro ALWAYS release an obscure character that ALWAYS ends up in a mcu series/film

Sorry but the joke with Jen picking up a dude wouldnt work better with a skinny white dude instead of a jacked big black guy?

It's always weird, yeah. The only way to make it look okay is weirdly by just super-imposing the mouth like in the annoying orange shorts, but then it's fucked once the person moves the head.

Deepfake will be the only way to go.

S-sauce

>"Seriously. If you watch superhero movies past the age of 18 you seriously need to take a long look at yourself in the mirror. Ironic or not."
>posted on/tv/

>After Black Panther made over a billion, can you really blame them?
The only reason black panther made that much was because it was the titanic for blacks. they saw it 15 times each.