Netflix has cancelled a planned animation adaption of Antiracist Baby

variety.com/2022/film/news/netflix-animated-series-wings-of-fire-antiracist-baby-1235269747/

Attached: FS_Cy4JXsAESD77.jpg (2048x2048, 518.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/hatecrimes/hate-crime-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that sucks

Since it's a black baby are they raising not to be racist towards whites and asians?

Proracist Baby when?

>that literally who storybook that only gained traction because of how retarded and topical it was at the time got approached with a fucking Netflix proposal
That's it guys, I'm going to be making cartoons out of Buzzfeed headline-tier ideas now.

Attached: 1647123738513.png (640x640, 380.09K)

Waukesha

me in the middle

I hope they greenlight my book, Racist Baby.

Attached: hitler-baby.jpg (640x462, 65.36K)

What is Anti Racist baby?

I wonder if they'll pick up my pitch. I call it "racist psychic" and it's about a professional psychic who's also extremely racist. Some of her wacky hijinks include writing racist horoscope columns for the local newspaper, racist interpretations of tarot cards, refusing to touch the hands of minorities during palm readings, and communing with the spirits of deceased racists.

Attached: 1644381784796.webm (1130x480, 2.51M)

You've got a lot of nerve saying that after white dudes did anti-black attack in buffalo and then shot up an asian church and then a spa in dallas this week.
Zero self awareness.

What's the name of this kino

>shot up an asian church
That was literally an asian that did that one

Not the first black baby to get aborted

Based and Puppet Master Pilled

asians are white when they're committing crimes and asian when they are victims of crimes. Keep up.

>Antiracist
Gotta love this. It's nothing but a rebrand of their ideology in order to make it impossible to criticize.
>Call your shit Antiracist
>Therefore if you're against it that by default it makes you raciest

I want the commies to leave

>OH N-
justice.gov/hatecrimes/hate-crime-statistics

Attached: file.png (295x828, 60.08K)

yep, like black lives matter or antifa.

Netflix is really in its fucking death throes isn't it

What if the baby becomes the very thing he swore to destroy? What if he becomes a racist against the poor Argentinians

Waukesha
NYC subway shooting

this week's definition of wacism says they can't be wacist against honkies or chinks

But the last two were an asian guy and a black guy, respectively.

Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich, written by S. Craig Zahler

you forgot that white incel who drove into a crowd in wisconsin

Most producers are really not that interested in creating anything of value and more interested in riding the wave of whatever's topical.

It's just.going to be K-Dramas for eggless women from here on out. They had so many chances but they blew it every time by pandering to their stupid employees.

I can't believe they haven't apprehended Rich Evans yet.

>ibram x kendi
PECULIAR