>Goes back for revenge instead of living with his new, pregnant wife

Why did he do it, bros?

Attached: Northman.jpg (299x168, 8.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy4ma_P0Is0
youtube.com/watch?v=3OfU0TEuB_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So we could get Anya's trailer bait scene

He literally fucking explain it, retard.

>some things are more important than women

To save her from persecution.

Another Lion King reboot

>moments that women can’t understand

dubs and trips reveal the truth

Are there people who just can’t pay attention to a film? Did you not watch it or something?

cause he literally said why and it was explained multiple times in the story`?

Just watched it holy shit what a shitshow. This is worse than "midsommar movie" tier subversion of scandinavian history and culture.
>That retarded furry burping and farting act
>That leather thong wearing fat priest during the retarded furry dance
>muh woman warlord
>muh human sacrice bullshit not written anywhere in any version of hamlet, added randomly by the headcannon that monk snorri wrote in something completely unreleated
>in fact nothing to do with hamlet besides maybe the MC's name? No kingdoms and queens of englend norway etc etc just some farm cucksheds in iceland
>that swarthy jew actor that is supposed to be hamlet's uncle and who cucks the white king by making his white wife fall for him so much that she gives him her blessing to kill her child, jewish "muh dick" headcannon of course
>that redhead ultra white kid that is supposed to be the jew's halfbreed (right after the media staged "muh dick" comes the jewish inferiority complex everytime by having the staged kids being fully white lol)
>that retarded spastic scene with yet another fat priest wearing a leather thong
>that swarthy argentinian girl that is supposed to resemble a valkyrie with her bottle blond hair (and black eyes/eyebrows)
>that hipster basedboy attempt to be "metal" with cringy wanabee gore and slaughter scenes
>that hipster basedboy understanding of combat
>slav slaves and raids headcannon straight of some history channel blog
>makes everything to distinct between norse and slavs, still gies about woman killed in burrial based on the headcannon of some sandnigger about slavs, for a norse burial
>hipster basedboy attempt to be "metal" by adding a volcano fight scene where both fight it out with full on heavy breathing instead of dying for inhaling toxic fumes
I had to check "early life" sections after seeing this shitshow. Where the 90 million budget went that I do not know since the action scenes are of the same quality as some indie movies but filmed with a better camera

Attached: 1543713081171.jpg (222x250, 16.04K)

1. If he'd left it alone, then his uncle would have come after them eventually.
2. Because this is meant to be an 'authentic' Norse movie, and Norse mythology is full of stories about people making oaths that later backfire and cause them more pain than they sought to remedy.

He had to get it on

It's a terrible explanation. His uncle had no power whatsoever to pursue him in Orkney - heck, if he hadn't dealt with MC's relatives up to that point in the movie, why would he do it later?

>pagan seethe
You love to see it :)

Oh yea I forgot
>That distinction between Odin and Frigg as if they are monotheistic gods from different cultures instead of gods of the same polytheistic culture
Nose pls

Attached: 31d.png (388x413, 5.56K)

>his uncle would have come after them eventually

How? With his two surviving goat farmers?

Strange, since 100% of the threads bashing the movie for weeks were spictians fuming that it even existed

>Haha look I subverted white history and culture you are seething now arent you?
Christkike paco pls

Because he made an oath. His Uncle would also have hunted them forever. He had no choice.

The gods demanded he keep his oath or lose his honour and his wife and kids needed protection from his Uncle's wrath.

It was his fucking DESTINY. Weak, soichugging beta males of the 21st century obviously can't understand what that means.

>Frigg
Sorry I mean Freyr

Attached: 17 yo christcuck.jpg (722x695, 82.49K)

Because the Norse were a bunch of vagina whipped pussies.

Seriously.

They believed everything bad/good was the Norns - a group of magical women. Stub your toe? The Norns made it so. Got cucked? The Norns sayeth it. Make an incredibly dumb decision because some bitch said you'd make it? The Norns!

Even magic/sorcery to these people was considered feminine/faggy. You were a fag if you were a wizard, just like Odin. But even Odin was enslaved by the vaginas of fate.

Not going to the naked volcano sword fight to to death, what are you a fag.

He, his wife, and his son were still alive. Amleth had nothing left to him and he came back. The kid would have gone after him too one day.

At any rate, it's not meant to be a "good ending". He should have left with his woman and had that baby. There's a point in any revenge plot where it's played out and the thirst for blood is sated, and by then the lead is just a robot going through the motions. Even Berserk handled this idea with more maturity.

Why don't you go ask a tree to spare you from taking so many L's all the time? :)

I like how you dont deny being a paco
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy4ma_P0Is0

ODIN SUCKED DICK

Attached: wtf odin.jpg (572x199, 54.11K)

Quoting David Greenberg's book again, are we? Not a surprise, you lot get all your information from jews.

Here's what else is in his book :)

Attached: Rabbi Yeshua's gay romp.png (424x193, 46.13K)

Attached: 1652739526845.jpg (806x629, 234.67K)

Now who is seething, fence-jumper? :)

Was gonna post this lol. Since christkikes believe the book to be true then it means they believe its true that jesus drank semen :)

>please take me serious

Attached: 1608699888337.png (600x580, 295.77K)

You LOST. The average goy thinks Odin is a dick sucking QUEER. You LOST.

Was meh. Would rather watch Conan The Barbarian. Or The Barbarians.

Christcucks cant meme

Attached: christcuck pol cope.jpg (830x500, 141.4K)

White men have white Gods please continue being a jew on a stick enjoyer

-Slave, bring me Anthelms head and i’ll free your wife.

It just takes one knife in the dark user. He would spend the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.

Because it's way more fun to enjoy a SoulCalibur fight in the volcano stage instead of taking care of some fucking childrens

Attached: 1634238010168.jpg (1870x1440, 544.85K)

>totally not materialist though
Kek

Why would I care about some paco's opinion?

>Why would I care?
>keeps caring

Attached: 1610408218055.jpg (510x494, 50.82K)

>reeeeee!
Here, I found you:
youtube.com/watch?v=3OfU0TEuB_8

>Even magic/sorcery to these people was considered feminine/faggy
I noticed this in the movie. Dafoe told the kid not to be a fag.
So is Eggers wrong?

>Admits he doesnt care about truth
>Tells more lies in the sentence to prove it
>Like it matters what normalfaggots think in the first place
Sorry "non-goy" but pic related is the truth, I dont care if normalfaggots know about it, I care that it is true :)

Attached: jesus cum drinker.png (1041x102, 23.35K)

You'd have to be a fag to trust in sorcery rather than the sword.

Please tell me more.

Attached: 1607291601830.jpg (1136x960, 55.47K)

paco pls

Attached: 8c6.gif (480x238, 443.4K)

Based and Waingrowpilled

A slave would travel all by himself more than 1000km, back in the 10th century, try to kill a guy strong as a bear and a great combatant that is living with his own relatives to PERHAPS have his wife freed?!?

Yeah, sure

Sure. The abrahamic desert deity is the original tranny, thats why his/her faithful mutilate their dicks, his/her son/daughter included.

Attached: christkike tranny.jpg (600x475, 118.9K)

>nothing but buzzwords
Yawn

Dude, Amleth is literally the proof that if you don't kill everyone, the vengeance will come for you someday. After killing his son, it was simply too late, either the father or his second son would come from them out of nowhere to kill his family.

It had to be done

Attached: C147E8B4-CC36-4A51-B0FD-8213CAAB7E53.jpg (494x599, 157.31K)

>B-buzzwords
seethe :)

Attached: retarded christcucks2.png (750x1334, 1.42M)

>Dude, Amleth is literally the proof
Seems very anecdotal to me ngl

Pagans are spiritually Jewish.

>pic rel
And?

The evil need to answer for their crimes.

HIs uncle was already too old and the younger boy was saved by Amleth. I have my doubts either of them would go for him - even more so without knowing where Amleth would be living

Low quality bait LARPkike

Attached: 1649197313942.jpg (2560x3608, 3.92M)

>And?
Well for abrahamic mutilated dick trannies like you its not something out of the ordinary Im sure :)