Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?

Where is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370?

>inb4 bottom of the Indian Ocean

Attached: 1651395329810.jpg (780x438, 75.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poynter.org/business-work/2019/the-atlantic-again-has-the-best-read-digital-story-of-the-year-solving-the-mystery-of-malaysias-missing-airplane/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lost, like /qa/

poynter.org/business-work/2019/the-atlantic-again-has-the-best-read-digital-story-of-the-year-solving-the-mystery-of-malaysias-missing-airplane/

It was crashed intentionally by one of the pilots, and the malaysian government knows about it but keeps it secret.

Israel

I watched a show on it that had an interesting theory. The plane was flying to its destination then it has a catastrophic fire on board possibly due to lithium ion batteries that were being transported in the cargo hold. This destroyed the planes radio so it couldn't contact anyone. The pilots try to turn the plane around back to the nearest airport in Malaysia and they succeed in setting that course but then on the way there they and everyone else dies so now M370 is basically a ghost plane. At that point M370's autopilot course corrects as it approaches the airport to avoid flying into the airport and the plane is now on a course into the Indian ocean and off any radar that could track it. From there what happens depends on if you believe the satellite data or not. If you believe the satellite data which was tied to devices onboard the plane then the plane made one more turn when it was south of Indian straight south into the middle of nowhere. This could have been autopilot shenanigans or it could have been that the plane was damaged and the damage changed its trajectory.

The only other logical explanation for all this is that it was a very complicated suicide by the pilot or co pilot that was intended to create a mystery by flying in an odd pattern that would allude most radar. That said there wasn't really any evidence that either of the men were suicidal.

Alternatively its a coverup, all the flight data is bullshit and it was destroyed by someone's military probably by accident or maybe to assassinate someone on board.

Attached: FBI.jpg (512x384, 40.48K)

Aliens abducted the plane midflight.

In my basement

It entered a wormhole and now is in another dimension

Attached: ymfrWHb64tjhKryuaVm3tX-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 167.79K)

>That said there wasn't really any evidence that either of the men were suicidal.
What the fuck are you talking about, there is loads of evidence lol.
>by someone's military probably by accident or maybe to assassinate someone on board.
Are you in your childhood bedroom right now?

God I wish that me

It collided with one of those tic-tac UFO's

>UFO

it's an experimental Chinese military espionage aircraft

guy on the right hijacked the plane and sold it for bitconnect

Attached: matos.png (1427x766, 893.43K)

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEECT

Your trolling is lazy and gay. Step up your game faggot.

Attached: You Must B New Here.jpg (311x311, 78.39K)

>Your trolling is lazy and gay. Step up your game faggot.

Attached: 1623964594851.jpg (420x276, 16.83K)

Still lazy and gay faggot, come on you can do better. Rustle my jimmies, I believe in you.

Attached: Wonka contemplative.jpg (715x538, 54.26K)

>OP is a faggot and just found out about a certain youtube video

>Still lazy and gay faggot,

Attached: 163847707290069.png (664x629, 559.93K)

>The only other logical explanation for all this is that it was a very complicated suicide by the pilot or co pilot that was intended to create a mystery by flying in an odd pattern that would allude most radar.

it is pretty disturbing that pilots can kill all the passengers any time they want by depressurizing the cabin and they have supplemental oxygen. So once everybody is dead they can just re-pressurize the cabin.