Yep, kino incoming. Pixar is always the best for abstract yet emotionful movies that takes you by the guts

Yep, kino incoming. Pixar is always the best for abstract yet emotionful movies that takes you by the guts.

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-234249_Samsung Internet.jpg (1079x1356, 664.14K)

Every single recent Pixar release feels like the same exact thing.

>Since the ’90s,Pixarhas made animated films exploring questions like: What if toys had feelings? (“Toy Story”). What if cars had feelings? (“Cars”). And what if feelings had feelings? (“Inside Out”). Now, it’s time for “What if elements had feelings?”

>On Monday, Pixar announced its upcoming 27th film, “Elemental,” coming on June 16, 2023. The film follows two adorable beings made of fire and water who, despite their fundamental, elemental differences, realize they have a lot of similarities.

>The logline reads, “The film journeys alongside an unlikely pair, Ember and Wade, in a city where fire-, water-, land- and air-residents live together. The fiery young woman and the go-with-the-flow guy are about to discover something elemental: how much they actually have in common.”

>Peter Sohn, who directed Pixar’s “The Good Dinosaur” and the “Partly Cloudy” short, will helm the new film. It will be produced by Denise Ream (“The Good Dinosaur,” “Cars 2”). The movie is also inspired by Sohn’s childhood in New York.

>“My parents emigrated from Korea in the early 1970s and built a bustling grocery store in the Bronx,” he said in a statement. “We were among many families who ventured to a new land with hopes and dreams — all of us mixing into one big salad bowl of cultures, languages and beautiful little neighborhoods. That’s what led me to ‘Elemental.'”

>“Our story is based on the classic elements — fire, water, land and air,” he added. “Some elements mix with each other, and some don’t. What if these elements were alive?”

someone let the flame atronach waifu guy know

How much did they pay you for this post? I'm looking for work.

As long as it doesn't look like a grubhub ad, I really don't care what its about

>WMFG
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Pixar makes movies for children. Grow up

>“Our story is based on the classic elements — fire, water, land and air,” he added. “Some elements mix with each other, and some don’t. What if these elements were alive?”
I think it's cool that they're letting people with downs syndrome write movies now.

Yep, directed by the one who shat the pile of trash that was The Good Dinosaur. How would it go wrong ?

kek

>what if emotions had emotions
>what if souls had emotions
>now what if elements had emotions
stop

bro what if weather phenomena had emotions

Daily reminder that the kino era of Pixar was strictly during the Toy Story trilogy.

(T*y St*ry 4 does not exist)

Attached: Disney_Pixar.jpg (1200x750, 107.49K)

>DUDE what if ZOOTOPIA but with ELEMENTS

Whites = water
Blacks = earth
Hispanics = fire
Asians = wind

Did I get it right ?

How much you wanna bet the water guy is voiced by a nigger and the fire girl is voiced by a white woman?

Yeah it is very similiar to Inside Out

>From the writer and director of The Good Dinosaur
This could be Pixar's worst film yet. The premise sounds incredibly generic.

blacks/hispanics being earth/fire is interchangeable

Lemme guess, it’s gonna be about a water guy and a fire skank who want to be together but obviously can’t because water and fire and it’s going to be some obvious allegory about interracial or homo relationships or some shit?

Which element is going to be gay and which element is going to be trans?

do they look homo

>make movie about emotions.
>make movie about souls.
>make movie about elements.
Pixar really flexing their creativity here.

Yup

in before a nigger is cast as the fire girl

Honestly, neither does Toy Story 3. Toy Story 2 already covered the exact same theme.

it would make sense