What was Cameron's problem?

What was Cameron's problem?

Attached: 1650865472844.jpg (571x422, 24.79K)

He was a schizophrenic with a neglectful father

Probably jealous that Ferris was boning the hottest girl on the planet and he was forced to third-wheel it.

He had psychosis and imagined Bueller.

qrd on this meme?

Ferris wasn’t real. The whole movie was Cameron’s fever dream.

his father loved the car more than him did you even watch the movie

He was deeply scared of failure, particularly social failure, and was highly dependent on others telling him how to live life.

Attached: he's literally me.webm (852x362, 2.87M)

Any convincing proof? Not buying it

spent too much time in egypt land

Literally me, I was forced to third wheel in high school for two years. Fuck women.

i don't get this scene

whats with all the ferris bueller posting recently? is it one autist who just found out about the movie?

Ferris and his girlfriend are living in the moment. They are moved by their emotional connection to each other and the art is just a backdrop to this moment of bliss

The hyper-analytical and anxious Cameron is paralyzed by what is in front of him (and his future). Feelings of insignificance. He is just a dot in a sea of other dots.

Or you could just take it that he is having an emotional crisis and is lost in the masterpiece that is before him.
Not sure what the director's intention was, but that's my interpretation.

It was a nice car tbf

Why was cameron so miserable?

Chronic hemorrhoids

no pussy :(

well considering he has a meltdown about his father and kicks the shit out of his "prize possession" and talks about how he cares more about the care than his family.

hes got daddy issues.

he probably is always trying to please his father with 0 results, which he internalizes based on his anxiety. he feels inadequate, and only feels more so by have such a carefree brest friend. whom he both detests but loves at the same time.

Despite being a handsome and funny guy (and from a rich but neglectful family) it can be inferred that he is a bit autistic and Ferris is his only friend.

Ferris is effortlessly cool and popular. He always ends up winning and getting the girl. He in turn ends up comparing himself to Ferris for years while saying "why not me"
At the time of the film, they are about to graduate and go their separate ways. He realizes he will be truly alone for the first time in his life and thats why he is suicidal.

I've been in the same situation as cameron for almost seven years now.. what do i do bros?? Sometimes i cant help but hate my versions of ferris and sloane but they're the only people i've got..

have you tried being yourself?

I have a friend similar to Cameron and I've constantly tried to get him a girlfriend. Why didn't Ferris help his bro guys? Maybe he isn't real after all