/who/ - Doctor Who General

Shit night edition

Asher's domain:

Attached: FS_KeFvXwAMmUOM.jpg (960x759, 57.25K)

Closing Time is fun though.

DARK DIMENSION KINOOOOOOOO

Attached: chad1.jpg (443x562, 44.11K)

Reminder to ignore the autist. Don't let the thread get bogged down in trying to get through to him. It doesn't work because he's too retarded for any self-awareness or self-change.
I wonder how weird he'll look on actual professional cameras in the special

Attached: 10.jpg (140x161, 5.83K)

Reminder that Asher (like RTD) frequently has unprotected anal sex with black men

You see, I wondered that, too. We really do think more of the same things than not, probably, I just am bad at writing about it in a similar way.

She realized the gig is up

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-173728_rif is fun.jpg (1079x546, 118.12K)

Attached: FS_KdpjXwAEnb7y.jpg (617x838, 45.47K)

>I wonder how weird he'll look on actual professional cameras in the special
Same, I also wonder if RTD will bring back his original visual style and cameras etc. Or if it'll just be an updated version of what Chibnall used

The BBC can suck dicks.

They'd probably put it on their resumes since that's what it takes to get a job in this godforsaken hellscape.

Attached: ce29d58b2d5b7aea4e6ecd01f23c5164.0.jpg (725x246, 33.94K)

RTD > CC.

Attached: erino.png (800x800, 16.57K)

Closing Time > The Lodger.

is David Tennant gonna reprise his Doctor?
is ... is this a good thing about nuWho?

>he actually wants the cumlens to return
I think he'll stick to modern TV production values, but he'll actually know how to properly use them unlike Chibnall. Instead of hiring incompetents and fresh graduates, Rusty will get people who actually know what they're doing. Hiring Rachel Talalay is already a great sign of this

Attached: crooked teef.jpg (1920x1080, 88.37K)

David was IN NuWho for 4 years

Yule ne'er st'p me posting you n'gger.

I wonder how Bernie feels about the gayniggers, he probably still has enough of his faculties to publicly say stuff about progress and representation but at the end of the day he was born in 1928, I bet inside he's like
>fucking gayniggers, in my day we'd have nailed you up in a banana crate and sent you on the slow boat home

I for one enjoyed the cum lens

They ought to get some newer directors who are great, of course, and newer writers. I imagine that is to occur.
RTD > CC.

The description is inaccurate.

Real SFX are on set. Tennant is back on set for the night.

I don't think most 93 year olds have enough brain power or awareness left to get angry over politics desu, shame

Bernie is probably not much of a science-fiction renegade.

Gates are closed, fans can't see anything. Gotta keep some things under wrapped. Villain perhaps?

*wraps

That is fitting for a Christmas Special.

We were robbed of this look

Attached: tennant-2.jpg (534x669, 73.38K)

Something like that is enough to be totally wrong, like wearing a hat.

Clyde Langer