Mmmmmmm waltuh…

mmmmmmm waltuh…

Attached: 3EAA1F7B-CED0-4882-B120-5067D7391A74.jpg (1600x1000, 491.44K)

I made this joke in BCS yesterday.... kek glad someone saw.

Skyrim sucks. But what also sucks is that I never managed to complete it

never should have come here waltuh

Seriously though, what did he mean by this?

I used to be a beat cop, Waltuh. Then I took a bullet to the son

The game is short as hell

Skyrim is great, and what is great about it is that I never managed to complete it

>it will unironically be almost 20 years between skyrim and scrolls 6

I finally did a full playthrough including the dlcs and if I estimate the time it took to complete their story lines and didnt take into account all the side quests, it was like 20 hours.

>Wow it takes nearly a decade to make a video game...

Not that user, but most people ignore the main quest and just play side quests and guild quests, which there are a bazillion of.

Then how come so many people who played it said they have sunked over 100+ hours?

It doesn't, it takes like 4 years, but Bethesda hasn't even truly began the production, they are focused on Starfield right now.

They take 25 plus years to make a game with all the money and people and resources they have... And it still turns out as unpolish buggy turd. Imagine if they were a normal studio that actually has a normal deadline

Fallout is so much better than TES it’s not even funny

Why not?

Fallout is literally inferior in all possible aspects.

That's by design

Todd made it so that you never finish skyrim because there's always a new radiant quest to do
endless possibilities

Attached: max-bait.gif (498x205, 3.52M)

Main story is MAYBE 5% of the game at most, pretty meaningless. Doesn't even affect the world very much