Watching this has been extremely hard for me

Watching this has been extremely hard for me.

Attached: Irreversible-2.jpg (1600x711, 40.05K)

things like this should be forbidden

I actually watched this movie with my mother. We had sex after the movie.

its stupid fiction
no one would ever have sex there

I like how aesthetic of that tunnel mirror her blood filled rectum.

Imagine the smell

there should be a device men should wear that chops their dick off if it gets erect during this scene

Watching this made me extremely hard.

calm down woman

Irreversible is all about female sexuality. The 3 main male characters represent a certain degree of masculinity. The rapist is the ultimate Male, so masculine that he is gay. Her current boyfriend, Vincent Cassel, is the typical "bad boy", kind of masculine but dumb. Her ex is the ultimate beta male, too intellectual and sexless.

The red tunnel sequence represents the ultimate female fantasy: being a victim, so desired that even a gay rapist killer couldn't resist her. She doesn't really die either, thanks to the experimental editing, which makes her enjoy it while ending up pregnant and fulfilled with her cucked boyfriend

>Like diamonds during this scene

Attached: 1649278609394.png (400x300, 129.62K)

Once you realize women enjoy rape, you'll never want to date one again.

They enjoy it only if they find the male attractive.

Is there any way to watch this scene and not get a Chubb On?

kek

Yeah, it got my blood flowing, it felt really stiff

And this isn't even the worst thing in the movie. Irreversible is just a very unpleasant film from start to finish and I'm not sure why it was made.

Why? It's not like anyone is actually being raped during this simulated sex scene. Subject matter is horrifying obviously but it drags on so long you disconnect from the fact that it's a movie and it starts becoming kind of hot.

Because French.

>Irreversible is just a very unpleasant film from start to finish and I'm not sure why it was made.

The party scene was pretty comfy. Vincent Cassel never met the other guy before, all he knew is he was his current gf's ex. He could've been a dick to him the whole time but instead he spent the majority of the party scene introducing him to single women and trying to get him laid.

t. potential rapist

is 2022 and you niggas are still using that low quality pic

Are there other scenes you find similarly difficult to watch

I don't get the impression you've actually watched the movie we're currently talking about. He lies on top of her for ten minutes slowly pumping away. It's not some harrowing violent scene where she's screaming out in agony. I'm just not a paint-huffing autist who thinks movies are real.