June 1

June 1

It will win Best Documentary Feature at the next Academy Awards.

Attached: what is a woman.png (921x660, 1.16M)

it will be discussed

I don't know, I'm not a biologist.

i am excited for this

True, this is also the reason I can't say what a cat is.

Have you guys actually had a look at the tranny "scientific" argument? it's crazy. it literally looks at the differences between the genders we do know and then it just makes the opposite of the logical conclusion, and says because there's so many factors that separate us, we have to conclude that we don't know enough about the subject to say that anything separates us.
as opposed to: there's many differences, so there's many differences

they are perverting science to fit their agenda

>What are frogs?

>What is a woman?
A miserable little pile of secrets.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1074x1385, 368.8K)

Yeah the academy will all vote for a theocratic fascist

>what is a female frog
would be the question

I honestly do not understand their position. I've tried to understand it in good faith, truthfully. My conscience tells me that hating on anyone is inherently wrong and I feel that I should support them. But I need to understand but I just don't get it. If they cannot define a gender why the need to transition? Like literally it's some circular logic that hurts my brain. If you cannot say what makes woman a woman then why the whole issue altogether? Clothes? No. Sex organs? No. Character? No. It's just all feeling and mood. There is NO PHYSICAL PROOF that brain has a gender apart from hormonal differences.

I am arguing in good faith and I truly want to understand.

>star wars shop owner
It's going to be kino.

Attached: 1628188509934.jpg (1024x887, 88.42K)

>My conscience tells me that hating on anyone is inherently wrong and I feel that I should support them
Retard. That's EXACTLY what they want. To confuse and corrupt you in that order. Don't let them.

no that's a man. I don't think he ever offered his opinion on what a woman is.

What about the brain scans?

>I am arguing in good faith
Yeah but they're not. They know it doesn't make sense.

But I don't support them. More and more I feel like the "TERF" although I am not really a feminist. I just would like to understand and I don't.

You can't understand them with logic simple as that. Leftists are psychotic alogical pieces of shit. They can only corrupt and destroy.

>More and more I feel like the "TERF"
every time someone asks me "so, are you a _____?" I ask them "well, I don't know; what do you mean by _____?" a lot of people get really frustrated if you ask them to explain their position on even a basic level. It's hilarious.

That's the problem I have, because it actually seems contradictory to some of the ideas of the queer movement in the past. It used to be, "You're a man who likes wearing dresses and having sex with men, so be out and proud!", but that just seems the opposite of "You must be a woman, since you like wearing dresses and having sex with men".

It's all about an inner feeling, like a biological man feels like he's a woman. But how does he know what it feels like to be a woman? And if there is not an objective definition of "female" that applies to transwomen and biological women alike, then what does it even mean to identify that way?