Sometimes it boggles my mind how Türkiye is in NATO. They see set against the Western interests in every way

Sometimes it boggles my mind how Türkiye is in NATO. They see set against the Western interests in every way

Attached: Cyprus_02-01.png (620x462, 76.41K)

USA needs Turkish straits to block Russian black sea navy, simple as.

And which "Western interest" is that? Assuming the false premise that there is a monolithic agenda that could be called as such.

Yeah, we need to join Pan-Asian union with our Asian brothers and pursue a Pan-Asian agenda

Yeah like when they:

Declared war on Nazi Germany.
Sent soldiers to Korea to fight the commies.
Allowed the USA to host nukes in their country.
Sent soldiers to Somalia.
Sent peacekeepers to Bosnia.
Helped in Iraq.
Helped in Afghanistan.
Fought Assad.
Stopped Haftar(Russian puppet) from taking over Libya.
Stopped a Russian ally from occupying its neighbour's land.

Turkey hates the West so much it dared to ask the West to not support terrorists who want to destroy them. OUTRAGEOUS!

For example the EU does not recognize Northern Cyprus and sees it as an illegal Turkish occupation.

nobody except Turkey recognizes northern Cyprus

there arent western interests there is usa interests and their colonies dont have much to say on this

If Turkey left, they would, for one, leave the nuclear umbrella of the US. Right now they can do shit with impunity basically
And for the other, NATO would have to intensify their operations in and around Turkey, be it with Armenia, the Kurds, etc. which would not be great for the Turks

Yes, but that's not the answer to my question. How is that against them? If by "western" you mean the British, they have their base there, and because of what happened back then, now the Greeks don't want to lift a finger without guaranteeing the full support of Western imperialism.

i think this map is wrong. the british territory is seriously much smaller than that

as for turkey, they were protecting the lives of people and should have been applauded. greek cypriots were massacring them

yeah, they are authocucks, but they're more or less in the individualist world
also turks are natural enemies of kacaps due to the black sea region being increadibly important for both

Someone who can actually think beyond "le roach evil, le roach kill my ethnic cleansing enjoyer friend :(". I'm suprised.

Cyprus is a turkish island tbqh historically speaking. There used to be more turks on the current greek islands, than greeks. And greeks used to be plentiful where turks are.

imagine if they didn't do the population exchange

there arent western interests

If you go waaaay back, no. It was a Greek island until being conquered and settled, but that doesn't mean the settlers can be hunted like animals once there is no one to protect them anymore.

le roaches are natural enemies of the russians, and since our spheres of interest no longer collide, every turk is my friend

>Cyprus is a turkish island tbqh historically speaking. There used to be more turks on the current greek islands, than greeks. And greeks used to be plentiful where turks are.

>imagine if they didn't do the population exchange

Attached: 1621411714468.jpg (680x769, 57.37K)

They are allahu akbar, they always try to block anything NATO does for attention

America is the only country that genuinely defends the interests of the free world. Hats off to them. If it was up to EU they would bend their backs 90 degrees to Putin and let him take Baltics and Poland too while at it.

They are good allies. We dont have to agree on everything. Thats somw globohomo shit. Go talk to the russians or chinese. They are into homogenity

>t. kenny wogologopogofogotroglodytosogloboglopidoroglopolous

the EU has noo teeth because it's just a economic union with some primitive and largely powerless political institutions
if it was a sovereign country with a massive army like the US it would defend its interests by force as well

Westerners are scum.

the eu is not a country you retard
why should i give any fuck about slavs infights

Everytime I research a foreign policy issue involving turkey, it turns out turkey is right and it's neighbors are just hysterical assholes. But at the same time, Turks have the biggest victim complex, so I find everyone in the region to be equally insufferable.

EU isn't NATO retard.

bangladesh amd pakistan used too
for obvious reason

why did they stop?

Generally yeah. Turkey gets alot heat but is almost always in the right. The kurd terrorist group thing. Turks were right.

you do know they consider a group terrorists which were the closest US allies when defeating the Islamic state, right?

but there arent western interests