just watched Midsommar
what did I think of it?

Attached: file.png (1000x1482, 2.15M)

men are... LE BAD

European white men are bad yes

Hereditary was better.

Suck my cock and nigger balls.

wypipo bad!

If you're a woman you probably found it empowering.

You liked it a lot.

Why?

OP here

I m trans woman

I mean, I've never seen it, but it seems like showing the chick full-on crying on the poster is kind of a spoiler, ya know? Anyway

White people bad
White culture creepy
Women me good, men me bad

YAAAS QWEEEN

EUROPEAN ESOTERIC RITUALS
GIRL POWER

it completely went over your head

Hey cousin, time not see ya!
I bring two english friends, from London.

Attached: young-couple-two-together-family-smiling-happy-african-man-woman-20s-in-black-t-shirt-giving-piggyback-ride-to-joyful-sit-on-back-show-thumb-up-gesture-isolated-on-yellow-background-studio-portrait-700-249554965.jpg (700x467, 36.27K)

>My boyfriend doesn't love me anymore
>Therefore I'm going to tag along on their research trip and have him executed at the end
It was so mediocre that it retroactively made me question whether Hereditary was as good as I thought it was, but it's more like Avi Arad got lazy and self-plaigarised poorly. It's a shitty slasher with a bunch of weird shots that are meant to creep you out but feel hollow

One of the best horror films ever made.

And all the people saying it was an attack on white people need to take a break from Any Forums.

Aaaaaaaand here comes the ((((shill)))))

?

It filters Any Forums hard

Not at all what happened. Did anyone actually watch the movie?

The girl is traumatized. She seeks comfort in a bf who doesn't even love her, because she has no one else. She gets invited by the one person being nice to her, needs an escape. Gets overwhelmed by trip, realizes bf doesn't love her, gets manipulated by cult, the rest suffer. She lives because they like her and understand her and are also stupid and manipulated. The boyfriend and guys are shown that way because for once the male fantasy of seeing women humiliated and suffering isn't a theme.

Personally liked it because it was refreshing for horror, with daylight, no jumo scares, and subtle horror.

whypippos be crazy n shit

Nah
It was good and you weren't fake offended by it. That final scene with his friend and his lungs outside the body, while not how lungs would of worked in that situation, was quiet cool.

yea yeah we get it. The movie is about some whitey girl mary sue getting to live while every other person is brutally murdered because they're bad unlike her

Attached: 1640328753941.jpg (969x697, 157.53K)

Do you just shit post for the sake of seeing your own posts?