Attached: Me.jpg (1280x720, 141.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_history
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/130607114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you look adorable

and friendly

Thank you Koreanon!

Attached: Beserman'jos.jpg (1751x1080, 424.16K)

oh mercy me

Attached: Huplu 2.jpg (1280x720, 57.34K)

So, how about those Erzyas in Armenia?

Attached: Çovaş Yalavö.png (1024x640, 8.54K)

the live happy lives

Based. Glad the weather has cooled down.

Attached: Udmurt Flagez.png (1024x512, 3.73K)

sure thing they like us we like them. there are many videos and blog posts by them describing how much they love life in Armenia

I thought of this Alternate History thing where a bunch of Chuvashes, Udmurts and Maris settled in Taiwan during the 16th century after Poland incorporates Kazan into the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, freeing the peasantry.

you know a lot about history huh

This is a matter of if. It didn't happen in this timeline.

starting from what century can you be sure the history actually happened?

No this is alternate history. Like for example what if Hitler won for instance. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_history

You pass for a Finn, congratulations?
ylilauta.org/satunnainen/130607114

yeah yeah bae I did notice you said in your post you were talking about alternate history, I'm just making the assumption that only someone really into history would be excited to ponder upon alternate history that's why I said you must know a lot about history

That's true. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Alternate History fiction is riddled with "What if Hitler...". I however like to explore radically different histories usually starting in the Age of Discovery.

I love the Finnish but I wish they aspire to be more than Anti-Russian Swedes. So much potential wasted by the chains of history that bind them.

I'm getting bad vibes from this post. Cut the political jib-jab at once.

Bad vibes? I am speaking very honestly. Finns are an ancient people who's ancestors dominated Northwest Eurasia once and still do in Finland and Estonia at least demographically. I call for eastern pivot to reject NATO/Sweden.