I'm glad that this movie corrected the historical narrative

I'm glad that this movie corrected the historical narrative.

Attached: 71G0QMOpDNL.jpg (893x1360, 174.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/based-on-a-true-true-story/
irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/the-peculiar-sex-life-of-adolf-hitler-offers-insight-into-the-dictators-gay-partners-391500.html
blog.yalebooks.com/2017/11/10/the-homosexuality-of-hitlerism/
daily.jstor.org/ernst-rohm-the-highest-ranking-gay-nazi/
theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/07/books.booksnews
washingtonexaminer.com/nazi-doctors-hitler-was-gay-took-female-hormones
nytimes.com/2001/12/16/books/all-the-fuhrer-s-men.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler
msn.com/en-sg/news/world/the-little-known-story-of-adolf-hitlers-intimate-relationship-with-his-young-niece/ar-BBPw7p8
nationalpost.com/news/cross-dressing-nazis-a-german-artist-found-so-many-photos-of-them-he-published-a-book-about-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it’s a decent 7/10 family drama. A couple black chicks doing menial work would’ve been boring.

Hidden NIGGERS haha

The J man loves to make sure history is correct. Thanks for keeping us informed on what actually happened my jewish homies. Shalom. Always remember the 6 gazillion. Or was it 11?

Mostly fictional account that overemphasizes their contributions.
informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/based-on-a-true-true-story/

This movie grossed 8x more than The Northman

This, they’re transphobic

irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/the-peculiar-sex-life-of-adolf-hitler-offers-insight-into-the-dictators-gay-partners-391500.html
msn.com/en-sg/news/world/the-little-known-story-of-adolf-hitlers-intimate-relationship-with-his-young-niece/ar-BBPw7p8
nationalpost.com/news/cross-dressing-nazis-a-german-artist-found-so-many-photos-of-them-he-published-a-book-about-it

They were human calculators, nothing more. They were given sheets of mathematical problems relating to atmospheric and orbital dynamics, and they had to solve them. It wasn't hard work, but it was tedious. And they weren't special, NASA had rooms full of women who did this shit, but these three had compassionate melanin, so they get a dramatised film.

>Kershaw notes that as a soldier during the First World War, Hitler did not take part in discussions of sex with his comrades. When teased about his celibacy during this period, Hitler responded by saying "I'd die of shame looking for sex with a French girl," and "Have you no German sense of honour left at all?" When asked by a comrade if he had ever loved a girl, Hitler replied "I've never had time for anything like that, and I'll never get round to it."
>Ernst Hanfstaengl, one of the members of Hitler's inner circle in the early years in Munich, wrote that "I felt Hitler was a case of a man who was neither fish, flesh nor fowl, neither fully homosexual nor fully heterosexual ... I had formed the firm conviction that he was impotent, the repressed, masturbating type."
>According to Hanfstaengl, filmmaker Leni Riefenstahl tried to begin a relationship with Hitler early on, but he turned her down.
Magda Goebbels invited Hitler to parties to encourage him to meet women, but he showed no interest. When pro-Nazi foreign women like Unity Mitford visited, Hitler usually lectured them about politics.
holy based

NASA fell apart when all the Nazis retired.

true. Today they are boasting about sending 'person of color' to the moon. They are out of ideas.

They weren't even that black either, they were quadroons.

This movie grossed 8x more than the Northman

This. True flower power

One thing that's really impressive about black people is that despite only being about 13% of the population they've made so many amazing contributions to our country. Imagine for a second if they were the majority. We'd basically be living like the Jetsons.

I liked both

Attached: 4152BB1C-3451-4894-BAD4-2ED23593DFAB.jpg (750x556, 38.04K)

Damn, the Space Chimps remake looks like THAT!?

And yet it still doesn't make the movie true.

That movie is the definition of strawman shilling and the timing of it before the glowie shooting OP is sus as well. I'm sure they'd have loved to have Any Forums celebrating that movie and getting all worked up.

This movie is pretty hilarious because it's entirely made up. Literally victim culture.

Attached: file.png (707x386, 60.61K)

Hidden Fences was just another propaganda piece from Hollywood.
The character played by Sheldon Cooper didn't exist in real life. They created him just to have the "muh racism" plot.

Attached: das rite.jpg (500x500, 162.9K)

When do we get a Wernher von Braun biopic?

i fucking wish bro

Attached: 1652397320941.png (1000x1250, 2.62M)

If there was a job performed by black women in the 60s Deep South, it was a job deemed as suited for black women in the 60s Deep South, with whatever importance that implies.