I just bought 50.000$ worth of Disney stocks

I just bought 50.000$ worth of Disney stocks.

Attached: ECNvAbgW4AU90NV.jpg (384x384, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhb1ney2Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just spent 20 dollar on a nintendo switch game and i don't like it

ok groomer

y tho

Disney is public?

Why?

whats this ok groomer shit now?
we're on Any Forums of all places

too edgy, you need to dump immediately
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhb1ney2Vc

It implies that OP is trans

What game?

it's at the price of 2015 without the fundamentals having changed. corona decimated theme park earnings for two years, thats it

too soon

is this yurobucks or street shitter favela monkey money

>without the fundamentals having changed
user, the entertainment industry is dead and running on nothing but creative accounting.

I figured that stock would be worth more than 50 bucks.

different user here
stop making blanket statements in Any Forums without proving that you know what the fuck
always the one fucking retard claiming he's in the know isn't there

tv is the paedo board

theme parks, hotels, movie theaters, cruise ships, a crowded streaming space filled with tech behemoths... I don't know user...

itll go below 100

What a coincidence. I just bought 50.000$ worth of Disney actresses' used socks.

The fundamentals are this: Hollywood in general is always lying about profits, and now it's even worse because they rely solely on international markets. china can close them off on a whim, see Biden begging xi to keep their imports open for their movies (with adjustments no blacks etc). It's really a game of paperwork. Each movie is set up like a corporation that's designed to lose money. Within the corporation are shell companies, those existing in name only, that are designed to siphon all of the profits from the movie and funnel them back to the studio. These shell companies handle things like advertising, marketing and distribution.

Cont?

Attached: wouldyouliketoknowmore-t-shirt-navy-truenavy-swatch-400x400.jpg (400x400, 24.19K)

$50? Wow so much.

>he thinks the bottom is now
>buying right before a recession
>buying DIS
Should have just given me that money user. I definitely need it more than you.

Attached: 1643722575214.png (728x413, 62.25K)