When i was a child my maid used to clean my ass after i pooped

when i was a child my maid used to clean my ass after i pooped
now that i think about it, it's disgusting

Attached: 1633523832499.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

How old were you when she stopped doing this?

Happened to me too

great question
maybe 7? 8? can't remember for sure

I used to exchange kisses with my maid
She was pretty in a common sort of way

>thirdies suf-

You only have one maid?

Another reminder that all thirdie posters here live in mansions with full time maids

for a thirdie to be fluent enough in english to converse here, they have to be in at least the top 10% of their country

A maid and a janitor, and every monday and thursday a cook. Back then we also had a guy to train and walk our dog but the dog has since died

Mansions no, just normal middle class houses.

Having full time maids is pretty much part of middle class culture here. This doesn't make us rich.
Rich people don't even know we exist

The top 10% earn like 500 dollars per month.
You start becoming middle class when you reach the 1%, and speaking english is something any retard can do.

That's more like it

>having a servant is normal
Just like living in a paradisiacal country and spending all your time playing volleyball at the beach with splendid voluptuous women while passively earning billions of pesos from your oil investments is, I'm sure.

The state or BlackRock has oil investments, not the people

Kek i had to scream "ACABEI" because she would often not hear me

fuckin' swamp ass latin*s

Attached: Screenshot_20220720-085449_Firefox Nightly.jpg (575x651, 210.95K)

With enough dedication anyone can learn the fucking lingua franca of the 21st century. Even a schizo loser like 0n knows English and he lives in a fucking shanty

Are you serious? I thought he would be a little bit better off given all the wild claims he makes

same except the English part

are you talking about macaco sir? its not at all wild about the maids if its like here there

Nope, I was talking about 0n. I learned about him very recently. As far as maids go I wouldn't be too surprised since quite a few people from Mexico, Philippines and Brazil talk about it like it's normal for them

fuck you rich bastard

Maids are extremely cheap here actually. Every poster on this board should be able to afford one.