Even the normies are on his side

>even the normies are on his side
how can one man be so based?

Attached: 2783947023874.jpg (1437x2048, 578.22K)

Based Jack Sparrow. Hope they reconsider Pirates 6

>even the normies are on his side
I'm now pro Amber.

There's no way he didn't hit amber at least once

Can't stepp of the Depp

depp has had almost three generations of women molest themselves to watching his films and heard is a who that did a couple ads for hair

yea, but only when she asked for it. that dirty slut loves to get slapped around.

Normies on twitter are on his side? Doubt it

It would've been less obvious she was insane if she hadn't literally taken a shit in the bed.

They are, especially women.

they genuinely are

The man has literally given his life in the pursuit of his art, while she is just another ungrateful twat with little talent beyond her looks.

Attached: BlueVelvet.jpg (756x426, 42.19K)

Justifiably so.

normies also supported Hitler
yea let that sink in

reverse meme-magic

>actor that has appeared in many beloved classics
>seems to be a genuinely chill burnt out dude that had lies made up about him by a shittier actress thats a massive hypocrite.

remind me why i shouldn't be on Team Depp over Heard.

You clearly haven’t been following the trail. Any time there was a conflict he ran and hid in the bathroom or bedroom. She literally heard saying this and telling him he needs to stop leaving every time their if a fight.
The video of him slamming shit, he’s holding wine bottle in his dominate hand. Also, supposed picture she took of her beat up, zero ring marks. Depp’s hands are always covered in rings

Attached: B81EAC83-5D73-4363-9360-861D6839EB28.jpg (750x749, 54.36K)

Are we winning?

Depp will lose because juries are retarded. My bet, they vote that neither side presented enough evidence or some shit.
However, this just make Depp even more sympathetic to the public and Heard hated even more. #MeToo movement will take an ass raping

You have to be 18 or older to use this site

all the women are on amber heard's side

No they’re not. Only wine lesbian bitches that read Teen Vogue or some shit. #Justice4Johnny is all women

Attached: C6EFBC8A-05C0-40A1-876E-0268401B8D3F.jpg (615x410, 79.18K)

literally mtf trannies

literally 90% of any comment section about this is full of roasties seething at amber and sucking johnny's dick

You talking the jury? Yeah, you’re probably right

because ambers story makes zero fucking sense and she keeps escalating it
she is unironically claiming everyone is lying except her, even the cops, even the random vaping guy, even her nurse, even her lawyers

wtf I love women now

My female friends are all on Johnny's side.

I'm not.
It's clear that both are spoiled cunts.

*protect you at any cost*

Attached: 1652815146987.png (525x716, 430.11K)

test

Heard’s mistake is she went to extreme with her bullshit that nobody buying it. A man with zero history of violence shoving a vodka bottle up her asshole. This bitch documents everything. She’d had 100 phots of bottle jammed up their and 50 doctor reports

Also you know he'll actually lose this case, right?

>its another Any Forums episode of "do the opposite of normies"

Any Forums is so contrarian that its cringe to watch sometimes.

Objection, relevance

Normies don't care, you're thinking of wine aunts.