Howard is going to die next episode

I’m not the only one who thinks this.

>Greater insight has been given to Howard’s backstory than ever before, I.e. his cold wife, therapy
>Title is called plan and EXECUTION
>Howard opts to have tea instead of coffee because he can’t handle caffeine.
>Howard gets drugged and gets a bad reaction, and possibly kills himself, following Chucks example

It would make a horrifying end to Part A

Attached: 3CF25A33-2FD2-4920-AD2A-7B2F5253A2D5.png (258x387, 149.66K)

>Howard opts to have tea instead of coffee because he can’t handle caffeine.
I get this but when was it said he can't handle caffeine?

I'm okay with this only because we get more time for Clifford Main to become Deathstroke and strike Kim/Saul in vengeance

Ok. Then what do you even do for the rest of the season?

What the FUCK is Kim's problem this retard had her dream right in front of her and because MUH MOMMY ISSUES she sperges out no-one is actually like this its fucking worse than batman levels of autism

Fucking retired of Jimmy and Kimmy

rest of the season is Gus oscillating between looking irritated and jovially serving customers at Los Pollos between slow burning shots of the Mexican desert, all set to old timey music from the 70s

Black tea has more caffeine than coffee.

Attached: 6D9909C5-359D-4BFD-9037-27E916DD403A.jpg (2048x1948, 698.68K)

What would too much caffeine do to a person

Nacho bros...we're still in

Attached: 20220516_235805.jpg (1080x707, 398.61K)

Increased heart rate and metabolism that makes you feel cold and jittery

Genuinely what did he mean by this?

This season has been garbage. At least the first 5 or so, I stopped watching

That’s not true. Average cup of jo has 95 mg of caffein compared to 43 mg in a cup of black tea.

If Howard dies how will they figure out it was Kimmy and Jimmy? The vet says the thing they're spiking him with doesn't show up on blood tests

Can't get into this whole Howard plot thing. Jimmy and Kim's motives just aren't believable.

Howard is a dick and both Jimmy and Kim had to work under his thumb for years

He's just kind of a smarmy douche, he's better than most of the bosses I've had

Does Howard not telling Cliff that he's being set up by Jimmy and Kim feel a bit contrived to anyone else? I get he probably thinks Cliff won't believe him and wants to get proof first, but he could very easily refute the claims with a drug test and using his therapist as an alibi...

ANSWER ME

Attached: ezgif-5-a32f43efd1.jpg (945x942, 92.32K)