You suck - you fucking cunt, get the fuck outa here right now. Get Out. Fuck you. Fuck you, you idiot...

> You suck - you fucking cunt, get the fuck outa here right now. Get Out. Fuck you. Fuck you, you idiot. You're everything that America should be flushed down the toilet, you fucking turd. Fuck you. Get Out. Get out, you fucking drunk bitch. Take her out! Take her fucking out. Take her to somewhere that's good. Go see fucking Madonna, you fucking idiot piece of shit. (imitating her) You suck, Bill, you suck. I can yell at the comedian cause I'm a drunk cunt. That gives me carte blanche, I got a cunt, and I'm drunk, I can do anything I want. I dont have a cock, I can yell at performers, cause I'm a fucking idiot, cause I got a cunt!
Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1645148555762.jpg (480x360, 18.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AetJWKjVqOI
youtu.be/hP6A6vX8t8Q?t=78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who?

hecklers are the lowest form of human being.
The only clever heckle I ever heard was a dunk guy unplugging the comics mic and then saying “now let’s see you make me laugh, mr funny man.” Then the comedian attacked him.

Hecklers are always drunk humorless narcissists that everyone in the audience hates and wants to see embarrassed, but a standup comic should have something prepared for that situation funnier than what Hicks does here

real topical op

Attached: 1620061721996.jpg (570x855, 274.62K)

society

He was right about Hitler too

Women need to be periodically reminded to shut the fuck up. Bill was right.

Was really funny when he stopped doing the smoking is cool routine towards the end of his career

I was addicted to Vicodin and coffee when I binged this guy's material from a torrent. I can't remember shit other than christians are le bad

*cartoon bonk noise*

Attached: guitar[1].jpg (1920x1080, 164.75K)

Who?

Why is it usually women disrupting shows?

She was a cunt, shouting free bird isn't funny.

That being said, stand up comedy should be interactive. If the comedian cant take a heckle or a retort at a joke they suck.

Jimmy Carr probably handles it the best out of any I've seen.

>“now let’s see you make me laugh, mr funny man"
That's great

I remember seeing a vid of him give a very soi, overly rehearsed response to a heckle. Carr is like funny for a college professor funny.

carr is fucking lame and I'm tired of his obvious youtube algorithm manipulation

youtube.com/watch?v=AetJWKjVqOI

Not being the absolute center of attention for an hour/hour and a half, drives them insane

youtu.be/hP6A6vX8t8Q?t=78

Alex Jones

checks out

It's literally the greatest response to a heckler in all of stand up comedy

thirty fucking two. imagine that. this beardy wiseman died when he was what i think of as basically a zoomer age