What actually happens to 2022 Europeans if they goes a single winter without modern heating?

What actually happens to 2022 Europeans if they goes a single winter without modern heating?

Because I've been seeing some insane opinions out there. That they would collapse, overthrow leaders, support foreign genocides etc.

Surely they are built tougher than that.... right??

Attached: 50rj4m.png (540x540, 175.35K)

hitler 2.0

this but unironically

We dont get heat our houses with gas

cozy wintertime snuggles

For Germany.
All the remaining production would halt and most likely immediately go bankrupt. Huge jobloss because of this. Complete economical collapse.
All that while the germs are home freezing and without light.

I just hope the antisemitism will not increase because of this.
6 million where enough already.

I thought majority of europe still had fireplaces...

you're just going to burn some more coal for a couple years

This, but unironically

Shouldn’t you be chopping firewood, or skinning a bear or something? When did they even get computers in Finngolia?

Attached: 11221AA3-E514-49AE-9062-3C8C2B05807B.jpg (500x612, 112.52K)

Only when the G7 are in town

Wippipo 'anger' today

Attached: file.png (1500x750, 1.39M)

I'm just gonna play Skyrim modded on my gaming PC. Free heating

Attached: 1648910061859.jpg (270x187, 7.89K)

i hope this happens

a lot of refugees are going to die that's for sure, but the globohomo has never cared about them, they are only a digit for them like bullets in a gun

Obviously economic collapse but very few would actually die. Its not hard to heat up a space by just burning stuff

>I just hope the antisemitism will not increase because of this.
Why would it matter? You don't have any gas this time, hans.

depends how badly people with freeze. if only the poorest people and elderly - oh well shit happens thanks putin
if everybody starts freezing (especially the r*ch) then people gonna go fucking mental

I don't really see why antisemitism would rise again. Non-white immigrants and slavs would probably be the scapegoat.

retvrn to fireplaces

Even in the new world our original homes were all built with fireplaces and most of them got covered up as we modernised. Is it the same in Europe or do you still have yours as some ornamental thing?

It wont happen westoids will pressure ukraine for a peace deal before that happens and everything returns to normal