AMERICA-SAMA PLEASE HELP US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *licks globohomo boot* LET US IN

>AMERICA-SAMA PLEASE HELP US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *licks globohomo boot* LET US IN
Why are Euros like this? Luckily we have based Erdochad in NATO to keep everything right. Spend more on defense you fucking faggots instead of relying to America once again. We don't more deadweights.

Attached: roach.png (1107x847, 707.68K)

don't need*

lel, you know that most of turkish equipment is stuff that americans left behind when they were changing their bases? lmao dumb roach

Imagine believing Erdogan calls the shots in NATO and this isn't the US government pulling his strings.

Sweden might be deadweight but Finland has the largest artillery in the Europe and like +800k trained men (me included, lel).

Do you even know what NATO is?

>has the largest artillery
you're retarded
>+800k trained men
you're retarded

Erdogan is just using this to benefit himself as always, there's a bunch of PKK members who Finland and Sweden won't give to Turkey and Erdogan wants to trade them for NATO membership. Dude's an opportunist who pisses off everyone but still gets away with all his shit.

Yeah, basically America and UK.

>nothing to prove me wrong

You're the one that's retarded.

Roach king just wants something from us/eu, probably money. He pulled off the same thing during the rapefugee crisis.

you are Serbian, which is WAY worse.

Thanks Pekka, you can di- I mean tie them down while our almost twice as big air force can kill some ruskis

Sweden is only gonna join cause the people freaked out and we have an election coming up in like 2-3 months.
Daddy America was always gonna come running like a bitch to protect us

Television and film

Fuck the Swedish government and fuck k*rds.
Who could possibly have forseen the turks objecting to them giving YPG guns in schange for one commie kurd sitting on a stolen seat voting for them.

I kneel SULTAN!
Recommend me some Ottoman Empire kinos?

Attached: Chad Ottoman.png (997x1137, 128.07K)

>PKK members who Finland and Sweden won't give to Turkey and Erdogan wants to trade them for NATO membership
aight deal, could have asked for more desu

Thank fuck. Why is everyone so utterly utterly desperate for nuclear annihilation these days?

Cause no one is scared of Russia, since they are fags.

Probably boredom. Just like that Any Forumstard who shot up a mall.

This, also everyone is tired of being constantly threatened by vatniks.

>nooo sovereign countries can't decide their own foreign policy otherwise.. OTHERWISE THE BOTOX KHAN WILL NUKE THEM OK!

Love watching Estonia and Finland realizing that they don't matter.