Why no one believes her?

I stand with her

Attached: Untitled.png (681x383, 390.92K)

SHIT THE BED, NIGGA

Because:
1. There is little evidence of her injury.
2. Doctors, nurses, police officers, literally everyone else contradicts her testimony
3. 99% of her testimony so far have been an emotional appeal with little evidence and the evidence she presents contradict and do not support her statements. For example she said a fully grown man with rings punched her continuously and broke her nose and she presented an image with 0 injuries to her face and only a bruise on her left arm.

Johnny Depp really thinks he can get away with all of his lies. Just wait until Aqua Man comes and impales his ass on his trident.

no you don't. you just wanna see this board sperg before the jannies ultimately delete this thread or move it to pol

Because she's basically the woman from Gone Girl.

>Johnny Depp really thinks he can get away with all of his lies. Just wait until Aqua Man comes and impales his ass on his trident.

Attached: 1584517874157.gif (379x400, 1.32M)

Objection your honor, leading.

Objection, unintelligible

honestly at this point I hope johnny did actually beat her cunt face in

Inconsistent behavior, rehearsed demonstrations, obvious embellishment, defamatory video and voice recordings, obvious attitude problem, arrogance, deceitful acting.

Attached: 20220516_190104.jpg (1936x1936, 497.2K)

I don't believe that Depp beat her like she claims he did. But even if he did, she probably deserved it.

Attached: 1631221770186.jpg (738x1024, 73.11K)

I STAND WITH SHE

The jury does. Chudcels needs to read up on defamation law.

Good morning, sir

Objection leading

Even Sean Connery would get tired slapping this bitch

she literally got caught lying under oath

The truth is nobody could ever prove shes lying because nobody was actually there and she can't remember most of the questions asked to her. The truth is up in the air and lost to time.

>nobody can prove she's lying
>she says she got her nose broken
>we have photos of her the next day with an unbroken nose

The only people who believe Amber are female victims of abuse themselves who are too blinded by their own trauma to be able to see the truth.

Yeah, I know one of these. She's a nice girl. Makes me sad desu.

Johnny viciously and savagely beat Amber's precious fist with his face, what a fucking monster!

#ImWithHeard

I will be there for her win or lose. She will always have a lap to lay on with me. I will treat her better than Johnny ever could.

I'm a man and would rather believe her than an aggressive drug addict

Defense wounds.

Objection, unintelligible.

Normies are firmly team johnny, especially amongst women once it became the interesting cool girl thing to do on Twitter. As far as I know the only people that are pro AH are eternally online male sjw internet dorks and even then their go to argument is "they're both abusers". Anything for even the hint of a crumb of pussy.

Well also simps.

guys, i'm getting kinda sleepy. how do i make sure i don't accidentally abuse someone when i'm unconscious? i don't want people to get hurt...

I believe her because she’s pretty

>mfw entire $7 million donation fiasco
It's like she's trying to straight up deny facts blatantly evident for everyone to see.

Attached: cat_knowing-face.jpg (308x308, 17.99K)

I believe her because I'm still #MadAtMort

The truth is testimonies carry way too much weight in modern day and age. It's basically only good for character judgement.

Bobby Heenan is that you?

Johnny is clearly a drug addict
Amber is clearly very manipulative

We can’t believe either

Goddamn that shit was annoying. Lawyer had to drag it out of her, squirming the entire time, that no, she never actually gave 7 million dollars to charity.

>implying this woman obsessively taking compromising pictures of Johnny Depp and everything else wouldn't document her own abuse-induced injuries
Bitch, please.

interestingly I've seen quite a few victims of abuse saying they don't believe her

>takes photos of writing on the mirror
>but not her own injuries
>or the supposed copious amounts of blood in the bar
I just want Johnny's team to ask her why.

Attached: 1591714638098.jpg (207x239, 14.77K)