Is it worth getting into?

Is it worth getting into?

Attached: the-marvelous-mrs-maisel-S2-promo-006.jpg (2100x1267, 489.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2021/10/sarah-silverman-hollywood-jewface-problem-1234669085/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2jewy4me

The show is basically full of cryptogoys pretending to be Jews (Brosnahan, Shalhoub). It makes actual kikes like Sarah Silverman seethe, kek.

lmao

>It makes actual kikes like Sarah Silverman seethe
Source?

>he gets into shows
ngtmi

I've been watching this with my fiance over the last couple of weeks. We've been laughing our asses off.

indiewire.com/2021/10/sarah-silverman-hollywood-jewface-problem-1234669085/

>Jewface
kek

Ha, bet the fictional comedian is funnier than that hideous witch too.

What a fucking retard.

It's the best show currently airing on any streaming platform. Very funny.

If you like leg wear it's practically worth watching for that reason alone.

Attached: 1624392175727.jpg (1500x1500, 139.12K)

If you like woke propaganda it is fantastic.

Shills, the main girl is good eyecandy but that's it. Show is super pozzed and annoying. I like Gilmore Girls but the Palladinos lost all their talent, there's a reason Amazon decided to cut their losses and declare the show cancelled after next season.

very BASED praise
Ur 5 Favorite episodes?

Weirdly, a lot of goys playing heebs.

I like it, takes me back to a pre-pozzed timeline.

The show follows a story and the story is over after Season 5, dumbfuck. Was Seinfeld cancelled?

Attached: Maisel1.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

i unironically think its fantastic, but love shows about women who are a mess ie sharp objects, fleabag

Attached: Maisel2.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

>woke
>pozzed
Did you expect a show about liberal Jews from NYC to be conservative?

Which of your fiance's co-workers do you think is going to end up fucking her in a hotel room this year?

Attached: Maisel3.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

The show introduced me to probably the best song I’ve ever heard and gave me an entirely new appreciation of Jazz and old Broadway

it scratches part of the MadMen itch by being in the same time / location / the women is self destructive but highly competent.

The show is filled with jews, negros, dykes, feminism and many other things that Any Forums hates, so no, I don't recommend it. It's also a slow-burn kind of show, so if you're a zoomer then definitely don't watch it.

To give credit where it is due, the show has 10/10 cinematography and editing, as well as a great soundtrack. Also, the setting takes place in a KINO 50's aesthetic, and the wardrobe and atmosphere for each character and location is 11/10.

Attached: Maisel4.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

You should watch Amy’s other show, Bunheads. Short but kino.

name of the blonde? those are great tits

Attached: Maisel5.webm (1280x720, 2.12M)