Halloween

what do you watch every halloween?

Attached: 1634238519299.jpg (1171x1079, 131.65K)

Attached: Scream-1.jpg (800x545, 279.32K)

for me its:
scream
final destination
scary movies
it follows
trick r treat
monster house
halloween
cabin in the woods
charlie brown great pumpkin

Attached: 1646589571792.png (657x527, 125.95K)

List varies from year to year but these I almost always watch
Halloween 3
Slither
Both make me feel like it's finally halloween

everybody at the party votes.
Hocus Pocus won last year.

>scary movies
I'm thinking of watching these with my wife this year. She hates horror movies (disturbia was almost too much for her) so I'm thinking these might be good for her, but she hasn't seen the actual movies they make fun of so don't know how much she'll enjoy them

Sleepy Hollow

>style parodies of movies your wife hasn't and will not see
That sucks, man.

They stand perfectly well on their own

Yeah. It's hard to find the right balance of horror and comedy with her
Other things I'm thinking are brenden Frasier mummy and maybe scream (though this one is questionable, cabin in the woods would definitely be too much for her)

I don't watch the same movies every year because I'm not a fucking slave to moronic American holiday rituals.

>watching a movie at a specific time of the year bad
I really don't see the issue with watching a movie called Halloween on Halloween

there's always the stuff that's mild enough that it's debatable whether it qualifies as actual horror- Young Frankenstein, Transylvania 6-5000, What We Do In The Shadows, Beetlejuice

American Psycho

Attached: 1651605515933.gif (488x366, 1.95M)

I don't always watch the same thing every Halloween, but I generally like to watch Night of the Demons, Return of the Living Dead, ReAnimator, From Beyond, Suspiria and Halloween 1 and 3. Those are my go-tos. Sometimes I watch Donnie Darko for the fuck of it.

>everybody at the party votes.
Parties are like women. They want/need a leader. A party that doesn't have a direction will quickly fizzle out. You need to direct the activities and give the guest an experience to talk about and remember. Everyone has more fun that way.hddrr

On Oct 31 I always watch Curse of the Blair Witch+Blair Witch Project

It works out pretty well as is, it's not like we have a ballot box, people shout out suggestions, others concur, and whatever has the most vocal support wins.

I watch avgn halloween vids
Scary movies(last year was nightmare on elm street).
Play Batman arkham knight-takrs place on holloween
Drink

Leave an empty candy bowl outside that says take one.

I was just teasing, user. The movie election sounds fun. I'd vote for American Werewolf In London.

Attached: 1612309306720.png (657x527, 27.08K)

>halloween thread
>it's june