/who/ - Doctor Who General

Big Chungus edition

Unregenerate:

Attached: FS-mJS6XoAAjt6c.jpg (1884x2048, 292.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bGMqKeGVZSE
twitter.com/ryxnf/status/1526289799191175171
twitter.com/ryxnf/status/1526599718431776768
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=bGMqKeGVZSE

QRD of today so far
>Scenes of Sylvia, Rose, Shaun Temple, 10 and Donna around the TARDIS, TARDIS taking off, Sylvia and Rose waving off 10/Donna in the TARDIS
>RTD spotted
>Talalay spotted again
>Phil Collinson spotted
>Louis Theroux spotted?!

this guy has good previous about leaks and rumours
twitter.com/ryxnf/status/1526289799191175171

3rd June bros

Thanks user.

twitter.com/ryxnf/status/1526599718431776768
he leaked River Song stuff before the episode

Attached: FS-SWbjWAAAtDmx.jpg (1929x850, 141.12K)

Could Elton return? He was cut from Stolen Earth and replaced with Harriet Jones I think. But I could see RTD throwing him in somewhere.

"QRD"? I am not sure what that means. I prefer writing "!?", rather than "?!", as the meanings are most distinct in Chess. The Doctor played chess in various episodes, e.g. The Sun Makers, Nightmare in Silver. "We play the contest again... Time Lord!"

I would probably rather not know about these leaks in a sense.

A Good Man Goes to War is a story o' polarising quality. Overall, it is not that great. I can elaborate as desired.

Elton was originally going to be the companion o' Series 4. Elton was going to be in The Stolen Earth, originally. I like Elton. Elton should not be thrown, he is a human.

How will RTD wipe the Timeless Child, will it be just forgotten about as if it didn't happen, or will he address it directly?

>will it be just forgotten
Yes.

Funny name, Elton

Honestly it was kind of obvious from the moment they brought River back for S5 and we had Amy POND as the companion. Was River being connected to Amy a popular theory at the time? I don't remember it being.

They will never mention it again

It wasn't, but people did question the weird names. But Moffat had previous with naturey names - Sally Sparrow, Larry Nightingale, etc. so it wasn't too obvious and nobody questioned it much

>I remember that time the Master made a funny by making me believe I was some alien from another dimension

It won't really be relevant so long as they never mention it again
Don't even necessarily have to be retcon it, just ignore it
I think it's better if we all just pretend it didn't happen/wasn't canon anyway
Chibz era is finished, may we never even mention it's name again after the regeneration

Guys I just saw the Ghost of Kyiv on the set!

I doubt it'll be mentioned again. They know people hate it. It's another "half human on my mother's side" moment.

filming til 3am, but Tennant is off?

Capaldi bros, it's out time

Attached: FS-2vYqWAAAQOdj.jpg (675x900, 117.21K)

>doctor is now a gay black man
>rose is now a biracial trans
>also the doctor is tennant for the 4th time
>the series is more popular than it's been since 2010
how does he do it bros

It is superior to not mention such things, else may one end up upsetting fans who enjoyed the work. To contradict it specifically would not be nice to such fans, or to erase it in some way. The best option, I think, would be to not refer to it. It is not all that significant.

The reference to his name was made in Love & Monsters. "LINDA" were referred to in Time Crash.

I was not involved in talking to other humans on the internet about Doctor Who then, thus is my knowledge o' that diminished from other aspects o' the programme. The overall mystery o' River being the Doctor's wife was not that great in the end (or throughout much o' it).

That is not known to be certain.

The sound and poetic aspect o' the name is o' greater significance than its etymology, according to Moffat. Based on his names did I derive this information. It may not always be the case for all o' his names.

I am not sure what that means. Spoilers ought to be hidden in some way here.

"The" is an article, though not one o' great interest to be read.

Is Tate leaving, too?

We haven't seen it yet. Give them a chance to piss people off all over again.

the most annoying thing about shitstain is the constant insistence on writing o' this o' that

It'll probably be left to Big Finish to pick up the pieces. They already announced Fugitive Doctor audios.

Or decades from now if the show is still going a grown up ChibWho fan will follow up on those plot threads and get Jodie to reprise the role in her 80s for a Timeless Child special.

Former is more likely.

>>rose is now a biracial trans
It's literally not the same character
The leaks show her/him hugging Donna's mum in the Camden scenes, it's obviously going to be Donna's daughter, especially since she kept marrying black guys

Looks like it. Could just be a short break, but they crew are confirmed to be sticking around until 3am doing something. RTD, Phil C and Talalay supposedly still there.

The Tenth Doctor was David Tennant. The Tenth Doctor regenerated but kept the appearance o' the incarnation (and hence the number). The instantaneous biological metacrisis Doctor was half-Time Lord, half-human. It is unknown officially how this version o' the Doctor relates to the Doctor.

Series 4 is the best series e'er!

That does not sound very pleasant.

Fugitive of the Judoon was the best story in Series 12, in actuality. I can elaborate if desired.

Her name provides the connection between the two Roses. It is not officially known how they are connected.

RTD mentioned how he could leave while the crew would have to stay till 4 AM whilst on the set o' The Unquiet Dead.

Fair point. He had a thing for the fairy tale/children's book sounding names. That was his whole vision for the Eleventh Doctor era really. Found it a bit too flowery and self indulgent at times desu.

The working theory is that he was born Russel, transitions in his teens and asks his mom, Donna, what she would have called him. She says "Rose" but doesn't remember why.

Know it won't happen but I'm gonna wish for 8 10 11 12 13 14