Will it be kino?

Will it be kino?

Attached: 1523705084911046661.png (1079x1046, 847.3K)

NONONONO HE’S TOO GOOD FOR CAPESHIT PLEASE NOOOOO

Reddit: the director

>selling out to disney after 3 flicks
I knew egghead was a fraud

How dumb do you have to be to believe this?

This bitch already had her own TV show damn. You'd think Elizabeth wants to do serious fucking work for once

This is how the business works, make money making something safe to fund your other projects. Capeshitters would flock to his next movie if he did this first

O wouldn't like it, I want more folklore kino, maybe this is his deal with the devil so that he can get enough clout to make nosferatu

Fake obviously. Eggers wouldn't do that shit.

Wandavision was a better acting experience than most actors will ever have the opportunity to do

Eggers would never involve himself with Marvel. Not only because he explicitly hates capeshit but most of all because he would have to cast black people in his films and he doesn't want to do that.

Sounds like bullshit desu. His style doesn't really fit and he's bitched and moaned about executive meddling for the Northman.

At this point I get the feeling she doesn't want to do serious work anymore, which is a shame because she was great in Martha Marcy May Marlene but has basically been fully committed to capeshit.
I mean if ScarJo can slot in a weird arthouse thing like Under the Skin between Avengers movies, it's not like Liz couldn't be making kino if she wanted to.

Reddit & Twitter are going to have a fucking metldown if they hear about him touching capeshit kek. Please let this happen, the seeth would be glorious

Considering how Dr Strange 2 was barely anything like a Raimi movie and Eternals was literally nothing like Chloe Zhao's other movies, he must realise that he'd have 0 real creative control. I can't see him doing it, or if he does I can see him quitting in pre-production when he figures out how powerless he is like Edgar Wright did on Antman.

>he explicitly hates capeshit
He never said anything like that. He liked The Batman.
>"I saw it really just because Rob [Pattinson] is my friend. But I liked it, and I learned a lot of stuff from it, frankly. I applaud Matt Reeves for keeping an identity and making a film like that. I can't imagine. I guess I just made a big movie, but it's not the same."

Elizabeth Olsen is a VVitch now? Sweet I hope she burns in hell. Veevitches always do.

She's bitched recently about not being casted in the Lobster a few years ago.

>Considering how Dr Strange 2 was barely anything like a Raimi movie
The fuck? It was 100% Raimi

Fuck him, anyone related to capeshit is objectively a piece of shit.

This whore just wants money for plastic surgery. She's an absolute slut. She will be bogged worse than her filthy meth-addled sisters in five years.

Wright was let go after years of delay, he didn't quit.

I don't have a big enough basedface for this post.

The VVitch is capeshit, user.

>undercut, full beard
>fit
>predator eyes
>still looks beta
What causes this?

Attached: 1651114390777.jpg (2780x2714, 1.78M)

Bullfuckingshit. Raimi would NEVERdo something so soulless and utterly devoid of anything remotely praisable. This is 100% Disney's fault and you will never prove otherwise. Dumb fucking disney apologist.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

your nerd ass lookism standards, incel.

Doctor Strange was way more Raimi than his Spider-Man movies, not that you would recognize a Raimi film if it's anti semitism leaped from the screen and fucked your mother beside you

Raimi hadn’t directed a film in ten years. He was lucky to even get the offer.

Have you ever seen a Raimi movie it felt just like one. Eternals was just as boring as Zhao's other movies

>You'd think Elizabeth wants to do serious fucking work for once
Lizzie has stated several times that doing Marvel stopped her starring in other movies she cared for. She doesn't have a long-time contract either, she gets an extension for every movie. She loved Wandavision because she got to add her own input iirc.
There's a rumor she signed another contract for 7 movies, but that's not confirmed. Although she did say she's open for the X-Men too.

Attached: wandavision post credit scene.gif (540x232, 3.12M)

>Lizzie has stated several times that doing Marvel stopped her starring in other movies she cared for.
She said it like once when asked directly if there are any movies she missed out on

Well that's made up bullshit

His films are way too based to be considered reddit. I imagine he is either forced to say the ridiculous shit he says about his films, for marketing purposes, or he's doing it as a troll.

Listen to him in interviews. He is the biggest, most effete libtard on earth.

underage or just stupid?

Imagine just believing this obvious bullshit from a random twitter