It Is Time We Stop Avoiding "The Wizard Conversation" We Have To

It Is Time We Stop Avoiding "The Wizard Conversation" We Have To.

Attached: file.png (1129x1256, 835.77K)

Mike>Jay>Rich>AIDSMoby >Everyone else >Beardfat04dgv

He's alright.

Why do they call him the wizard?
Is it because he made his hairline disappear into thin air?

>Why do they call him the wizard
he's beardfat
always has been
always will be

The silence is deafening.

Quaid > everyone else

colin from canada is worse

Notice that he hasn't appeared back since the Ukraine/ Russia conflict erupted? I think he wasn't bullshiting on twitter and he actually did volunteer to go to war.

I cant help but to respect that, walking the talk unlike Jay thinking he is changing the world throwing around money to charities.

Mike would never back down. Not for his audience, if YouTube or SJW's on twitter said he needed to get off the show he'd do it and hide all the videos he's in in an instant.

Beardfat is an e-celeb.
E-celebs are cancer, user.

Do not become the tumor that is Beardfat.

he has aspergers and doesnt understand humor. you can tell that he doesnt laugh at jokes he finds funny. he laughs because he thinks he's supposed to.

I miss those canadian niggas like you wouldn't believe, specialy the taller and sadder one. That fucker can be hilarious.

I only started hated him during a prerec stream when someone in chat asked why that's his nickname and he sperged out for like 2-3min about how that's none of their business.

Attached: 1608916253156.jpg (604x453, 45.02K)

retard, he was a russian spy and is proably getting interrogated by glowies in Guantanamo as we speak
Kike Cucklasa is next

>when the rest of the cast continue to talk over him when he's just spooling off exposition about some shitty film

Attached: toast.jpg (1200x1200, 143.17K)

I fucking new that Josh and Jack used to date, im not fucking crazy.

rolling for my wizard age

Attached: wizard.jpg (1659x672, 142.56K)

>When Rich and Mike start having a fun side conversation and you can literaly hear the editor turn the volume on his mic down to focus on the good shit.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 174.55K)

they don't, he wanted to be called that himself

Literally never bothered me. AIDSmoby is a faggot but even he's not that bad. That drunk Tim guy is fucking weird, but the real problem was McCauley Culkin's bitchboy.

Anyway, imagine still watching this.

i think he just knows a lot about a/v shit. he did the reel to reel transfer for a busted cassette in some episode.

It's actually kinda cringy to see Mike comply and call him that on early videos, for some reason Jay never did guess he had the privilege to call him by his real name by being one of his concubines.

fuck off, the Canadians are based

Yeah he seems to know about music stuff too, in that old video where they did a 24 four hour film festival or whatever he was in charge of the score. Also he was providing instrumental back up for the classic Worm In Cock song by Mike for Rich.

Tim has golden moments

What's with the awful generic background music they play during videos now. I know it is a trick often used to hide static from microphones but they have good gear, why do it. It is soulless.

>now
They’ve done that forever. The commentary tracks are the worst