Comfy RLM Thread

What should they review next?

Attached: iqbxmb1h2eq81.jpg (1800x1350, 333.41K)

parasocial relationships and losers who don't have friends so they watch youtubers instead

They better make a fucking Northman review or im losing my shit

STOP AVOIDING EGGERS

He's the only film maker worth a shit nowadays since Villenueve has fallen to capeshit.

They fucking loved Lighthouse tho

Yeah, instead we should have more offtopic Any Forums threads.

>They better make a fucking Northman review or im losing my shit
They won't. They have reviewed every Eggers movie in one of their "Year" Catch-Up videos.

Not once have they dedicated a single HITB to him.

Attached: FS7QRLMS7hUEAAEi_j.jpg (2048x1536, 896.96K)

Both of these posts describe me.

I just want more BotWs with different trash

Discovery seasons 3 and 4. They're an incredible shitshow.

Comfy WE PRETEND THIS NIGGER KIKE KEKLASA TOTALLY DIDNT DESTROY STAR WARS FRANCHISE FOR NO REASON WITH HIS UNFUNNY VIDEO THAT BRAINWASHED BRAINDEAD MILLENIALS BECAUSE HES A BUTTHURT DUMBFUCK NIGGER WHO HAS TO COPE WITH BEING A WORSE FILMMAKER THAN BASED GEORGE LUCAS thread

I for one believe the that writer,director and star of the film Space Cop surely has the authority to look down on the creator of the biggest and greatest franchise of all time.

So, Jay, what did you think of Paramount+'s... GAYLO??!

Attached: 1637005628498.jpg (400x351, 30.96K)

Can't wait until they give Shelby Oaks a bad review and make Stuckmann cry again.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-15 043218.png (577x289, 278.8K)

they would never review that shit

wtf happened to him

They should review Space Cop.

Lol I hope he’s successful and RLM seethe that even Cuckmann can make a better movie than they can

They jokingly called him a prick, which caused him to have a mental break down. Since then he has ballooned and attempted suicide.

And is making an actual movie. While RLM are reviewing capeshit and pam anderson tv shows.

>And is making an actual movie
Slenderman is an actual movie
Wish Upon is an actual movie
So what

Where is their Strange New World review?