Hope you're ready for ugly CG deepfake monstrosities in all your future star wars "content"...

Hope you're ready for ugly CG deepfake monstrosities in all your future star wars "content", because star wars fans are retarded and can't imagine two actors playing a single character.

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-131154.png (1080x2220, 772.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9EbPABvxHLg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone actor in the originasl will be dead before this becomes a relevant complaint.

I saw Solo and thought it was fine. The guy wasn't exactly like Harrison Ford but I didn't need him to be. Same way I don't expect any two Batmans or any two Bonds to be the same.

Solo flopping while RoTS made a billion dollars is proof that Star Wars fans deserve the shit they get.

I remember writing in IGN, here and in comicbookmovie that they should use CG on the actors' faces back then there was no deepfake yet they are late but today they have the technology I hope they find the right directors with the best possible history

Still I can't understand the choice for young Solo in that movie

That guy was the least of Solo's issues.

Solo flopped because it came out after TLJ

Notice how no one actually elaborates why they dislike Solo. They just say it's bad.... because it is! I'm convinced star wars fags can only enjoy star wars movies when there's gay lightsabers and family drama.

So did RoTS.

What's even more funny is the same people who hate Solo loved the prequels and that shitty boba fett show. Star Wars fans genuinely just love shit.

RotS is III. RoS is IX

Literally just don't throw the role at the first buffoon you meet at a bar mitzvah.
Also, the casting wasn't really the problem.

I think your shit movie had a few more problems than that

Solo is genuinely alright, and the best Disney Star Wars movie.
That said, it is still a completely unnecessary chapter, that does nothing to enrich the overall story, and even drags characters down in a few places.
Han Solo, rather than being a hardened criminal who has his heart softened through his adventures with Luke was now a good boy all along. Lando Calrission is now effectively just the butt of the joke. Does this enhance these characters? No. Also the Millennium Falcon contains the personality of a sassy robot, if you forgot about that.

>why is Solo bad
here you go user
youtube.com/watch?v=9EbPABvxHLg

It's just mind boggling seeing people defend the prequels but hate Solo.

The Prequels are better than Solo. Solo is just good by Disney standards, and that's a very low bar.

How about they try getting a competent actor instead of some random kike, have they tried that? Nu Wars fans deserve the monstrosities and worse.

Solo is still better than the prequels or nutrilogy though. Even Rogue One was only really good for the last 30 minutes.

Nope. Star Wars manchildren need the original actor. Boba Fett HAD to be played by this shitty actor because uhhhh no one else can possibly play him.

It's not. It's bland Disney nothingness. The prequels at the very very least had a vision, and good soundtracks.

>The prequels had a vision!!!
Yeah and it was a shit, boring, sleep inducing vision lmfao.

I haven't seen Solo but I liked Alden Ehrenreich in Hail, Caesar!

I would've defended this movie if they didn't end it with sequel bait, shoving Maul in it for no reason as well

>it's boring because RLM said

The thing is, tho, Glover did an amazing job as young Lando... maybe its because white people cant tell black dudes apart though...but he captured the character.

Solo it a difficult character to imagine as young because being old and grumpy is what makes him Solo. With that said, River Phoenix made a damn good young indy, god rest his soul.

>have an entire galaxy and endless fiction to go off
>everything still revolves around the same 6 characters

Star wars is suffering.