/Bcs/ Better Call Saul

FRUNK edition

Attached: 513F85D3-76A3-4D67-B62C-018078731835.jpg (210x295, 11.42K)

1st for fusco

Attached: 1503893441758.jpg (1344x1080, 218.81K)

How does one acquire a frigid hapa wife?

Attached: Sandrine-Holt.jpg (400x600, 79.81K)

I was with you guys in the last episode being filler but I thought this one was pretty significant, with the Howard scheme coming to a close and showing more insight on Kim’s motivations

Attached: 7D605602-6308-484F-9C55-896BDF974262.png (1920x960, 1.98M)

So can we finally discard Kim dying?
I can’t believe Vince is such a pussy

>The boss can sock me
What did he mean by this? Was Hector gay?

Has anyone deduced what the grand plot against Howard will be?

Attached: aaronovitch riots.png (861x536, 637.01K)

inb4 schizophrenic incels defend this garbage season and use discord buzzwords to own the “chuds”

exactly what insights did we get into kims motivations?

that she was a preteen klepto in cahoots with her mom?

how does saul even afford to buy the office? he was completely broke, that completely ruined my immersion in the show, that much fucking money coming from no-where. completely un-watchable trite.

Attached: EVAksnQUwAENOs9.jpg (551x601, 22.14K)

You’ve heard of the Caiman islands right?

wheres dale why does kim hate howard wheres coffee and cherry pie

Attached: 1497874166566.jpg (854x480, 24.68K)

bait

its called a lease user

we learned the history of her ear-piercings. come on user, catch up. this is **THE BEST TV SHOW EVER**

This is the moment /bcs/ merged with /tpg/

Ep1-stuff happens
Ep2-stuff happens
Ep3-stuff happens

-Pandemic happens, oh shit-

Ep4-filler
Ep5-filler
Ep6-filler
Ep7-filler
Ep8-filler
Ep9-filler
Ep10-filler
Ep11-filler
Ep12-filler
Ep13-stuff happens

MONTANA!

Attached: 1504294501537.png (1440x1080, 1.65M)

IIRC business was doing reasonably well in Season 5 when Saul converted his phone buyers into legal clients, and then he got the $100k influx of albeit dirty money followed by his business blowing the fuck up when the Guzman lore was revealed. Plus he's married to Kim who was head counsel of a moderately sized and expanding bank until recently.

caiman what? no i haven't. i'm from europe so i wouldn't need too know that.

the plan is simply to make howard look unhinged and coked up in front of Cliff and all the Sandpiper shareholders so Sandpiper decide to cut ties with HHM and settle. the drug Jim and Kim test at the vet will make Howard jittery and widen his pupils. they will make it so he finds photos of Jimmy with the fake judge, making him claim that Jimmy and the judge are colluding / meeting outside of the court mediation process. the judge of course has never seen Jimmy in his life and will think Howard is crazy.

at least that's the plan, but obviously something will go terribly wrong. hopefully in a non-too-predictable way

Attached: SCHIZO.jpg (852x480, 28.38K)

The pandemic happened before the season started

fitered speedwatcher why don't you enjoy watching paint dry?

>omg these episodes have no epic cartel stuff it's all filler!

it's progression from "i'm not getting in the car with my drunk scum mother" to "fuck it, why don't i start doing the shit she would do and make her like me"

they didnt start filming anything till march 2021

stop making a complete fool of yourself in an attempt to "own" the libtards. its just getting sad at this point

Attached: 1504479842870.jpg (1278x717, 117.19K)

God I loved dark hair laura. Shelly is still my favorite girl though.

reading that just made me realise what a greedy money grubbing jew fuck he is. can't watch this show any more.

Get the fuck out of my board and fast. Double time.

david lunch lol

Attached: 1497846358219.jpg (900x500, 53.7K)

Why don’t episodes 1 and 2 count as filler by your standards ?

he managed to sleaze his way into keeping the davis and main bonus, and he made a ton of money selling phones. now he just has regular clients

Attached: 1504491723569.jpg (1366x768, 107.31K)

literal nothing happens

Puppet Jimmy simply doesnt fit with the character we saw on BB
In BB he is much darker, greedy and does not have any kind of traces of conscience or morality as we see for example when he proposes several times to kill badger to save some money for WW and jesse

Because it had EPIC Nacho fighting EPIC twins with... A GUN! PEW PEW

atleast we know the black book is just a phonebook and not something that interfered with the timeline.

When will he appear?

Attached: Man Behind Taco Cabeza.jpg (1108x831, 59.31K)

mike made a joke about gas because jupiter lol

We live inside a dream.

Attached: 1504725828032.jpg (1920x2160, 830.26K)

>
but that's got to be about $5-10k, no were near enough to get an offace

He's only a puppet because he's not 100% behind this plan. He probably feels kind of bad for Howard at this point.

Thanks anone

do we really have to explain the concept of a lease to you

MONTANAAAAAAAAA!

Attached: 1504898189959.png (1440x1080, 1.58M)

AND I'LL SEE YOUUUUUUU

delete this

the thing i hate most about this is just that they already had a "let's scam someone to resolve sandpiper" plotline that they walked back. there's different motivations and players for this one but it just feels somewhat janky

Caiman Islands are where the rich and powerful launder their money.

> The territory is a major world offshore financial centre for international businesses and wealthy individuals, largely as a result of the state not charging taxes on any income earned or stored.

Kim asks Lalo if he’s heard of it when he confronts Jimmy at their apartment. Also I’m dumb and it’s actually spelled Cayman

fuck this cartel shit when do we hear about Emerald... and Jade! again?

Attached: Picture 27.png (1383x1033, 869.06K)

Howard dies next episode. Hits his head after adverse side effects to the amphetamine drug Kim and Jimmy slip him.

Howard can’t take caffeine based on the scene where he gives his wife the latte but then takes tea for himself.

Episode title is Plan and EXECUTION.

Pic related.

Attached: 1652811912998.jpg (611x729, 102.78K)

Who would you rather save:
A young Kim Wexler or Laura Palmer

i hope kim whips jimmy so hard in the remaining 4 years that he's co-erced into a poly / cuckold relationship following along with every fucked up idea kim tells him to do

>pressure them to kill badger or you're going to have to miss out on sucking tyrones cum out of my asshole tonight

>y.. y-yes honey

Laura Palmer, because her story is just way more tragic.

100k from Lalo

does the break start this week or next one

you should move to the gay-man islands

I know this is bait but it's good and looks exactly like most of the criticism in these threads.

Doesn't make him that at all. It just means Kim is a goddamn animal.

whats with this guy lynch fagging?

that was a few years ago, user. the break. the break bad. hahah

>ITT

Attached: 1505101978073.jpg (666x503, 47.35K)

thank you for the (you)'s everyone, it means a lot, baiting is my favourite pass-time

Howardbros... this marriage seems pretty nominal...

next ep is "mid-seaon finale" aka the half way point

it happens TODAY

Attached: c.gif (350x266, 1.85M)