Capeshit is finally dying

Are you happy

Attached: hb0eBka.jpg (638x1200, 543.86K)

Actually, yes.

it doesn't really affect me. I've been to see 3 non-capeshit in the last month anyway and also The Batman.

>6 repeated panels
Why are American comics so lazy, and who tf reads them

>all it took for capeshit cinema to die was being more faithful to what capeshit does in cape comics
truly an hilarious outcome if you know how shitty and convoluted the last 40 years of mainstream comics have been.

>The Batman.
Was it good? I don't want to waste three hours on a bad capeshit flick

There are some good comics out there. I liked Brian Azzarello's Joker, I liked maybe like, a dozen comics tops. It's all garbage 99.9999% dogshit, especially anything made after like 2010.

>is white guilt nubatman good
no....

>American comics
>reading
There are single-line foreign comics that outsell the entire NA comic industry. The popular comics move ~15k units, that's less than one comic per American town. The most popular American comics reach ~35k sales but that's still less than two people per town. Nobody reads this shit.

It's a shame comics are associated with capeshit, lot's of good stuff in the medium

Attached: 71iN0E0nvsL.jpg (800x1014, 144.79K)

If this moment was in endgame it would have been so epic

I never really got into comics when I was a kid but I've been reading some of the older ones now and they aren't terrible. The Dark Knight Returns was really cool. I won't touch the newer shit with a twenty foot pole however.

>Was it good?
I thought it was pretty good but it also has issues.

>Why are American comics so lazy
They're no longer made by people who actually enjoy the genre, and instead are populated entirely with hacks who couldn't fund their artsy idea and have to pretend to care about capes to make money

>Was it good?
It was alright, like a bad Fincher movie. If you like capeshit then there's not much that's better than this movie, though

>They're no longer made by people who actually enjoy the genre

Were there times when capecomic writers actually had passion?

I am somewhat doubtful capeshit is actually finally dying: for 10 or so years people have been making such claims without it being so. Even if it is dying it is likely going to be a slow and drawn-out death. It is also entirely possible it undergoes some sort of resurgence. Personally, indifferent is perhaps the best word to describe my feelings - I don't love capeshit but, I also don't hate it enough to get any happiness from its demise.

the multiple repeated panels indicate him holding his hand up for an unreasonably long time, hope that helps you get your head around that particular conceit

>seven identical panels for a joke about having same beards
im literally better than marvel at making comics lol

Attached: comic.png (496x706, 15.29K)

Yes? Also quit reading just DC or marvel.

If it means we get more variety in the types of movies that get released then sure.

this is wrong actually. Modern cape writers grew up reading old comics, that's why they can't make anything good and original. OP pic was written by Bendis who used to read a lot of comics and infamously had Kitty Pryde as a waifu

It's incredibly lazy and the art style makes me want to puke.

From what I heard Capecomics lost its charm around 90s

I felt sick after reading that page.

it was solid. Everything Everywhere All At Once (which was also good) felt like it dragged more despite being 40 minutes shorter.

I don't think it is, and it's too late anyway. Movies are already dead

>you don't get it, it's supposed to look shitty!

they peaked in the 80s when they all tried to mimic watchmen but never fully recovered after the xtreme phase

Yes, the 1960's through the late 1980's

Attached: Captain America 113-016.jpg (963x1500, 484.28K)

This screams Bendis. Is it Bendis?

Bendis? The writer?

writer? The guy who writes comics? that writer?

Attached: hi5.jpg (304x865, 84.05K)

No, it's supposed to look like they stood there waiting, and it does!

It's missing a beat.

Lol

how about now

Attached: beats.jpg (304x865, 76.69K)

Reminder batman is now gay. They made BATMAN A FAGGOT.