What are some court trial kinos, anons?

What are some court trial kinos, anons?

Attached: Objection.jpg (1200x675, 97.56K)

Philadelphia is great
Few Good Men is fucking overrated shit that doesn't make any sense

His hair looks stupid

The anime is better.

Attached: 1622596213433.png (1776x1188, 2.05M)

We can't all be Edgeworth

Attached: 1652809992275.png (768x576, 29.16K)

Should I play 5 and 6

My Cousin Vinny is funny because he and his girlfriend are from New York but they’re fish out of water in The South.

is this THE thread?

>on every occasion you will still be short
ok this bitch needs to get burned the fuck down

few good men, in the name of the father/sleepers have a piece of the movies set in a courtroom but more of a climax that the main area of focus.

Is making height related defamations a topic any major motion pictures?

Yes

Attached: MV5BMjA0MjE0MTA0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTgyNjYyMQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1462, 130.56K)

>remaster sprites and UI
cringe

Oh, yes please, I was looking for some too. Runway Jury was awesome.

The Verdict

Better story and memes than the DS games.

My Cousin Vinny is great. Marisa Tomei was so fucking hot back then.

Chuck vs Jimmy is pretty kino, even if it's on S3 of BCS.

TOP 10 GOTCHA MOMENTS?

very good question

Depp v Heard

where is the fucking thread

>may we approach?
>may we approach?
>may we approach?
>may we approach?

There's gotta be a limit to do that. Elaine has pulled that move like 3 times in less than 10 minutes

>Not allowing Any Forums related threads on Any Forums
Are they genuinely retarded?

Mods are seething that Amber is losing

Absolutely ridiculous how plain it is that Amber slips back into the performative mode when it's the stuff they've obviously prepared

Besides Split are there other films about split personalities?

I am not crazy! I know he swapped those numbers. I knew it was 1216. One after Magna Carta. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the copy shop to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That billboard! Are you telling me that a man just happens to fall like that? No! *He* orchestrated it! Jimmy! He *defecated* through a *sunroof*! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own firm! What was I *thinking*? He'll never change. He'll *never* change! Ever since he was 9, *always* the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the cash drawer! But not our Jimmy! Couldn't be precious *Jimmy*! Stealing them blind! And *HE* gets to be a lawyer? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you, you *have* to stop him! You -

Attached: chuck-2.jpg (1280x720, 82.33K)

Rain Man
Trial of the Chicago 7

>Discussion of live tv broadcast of film actors on trial
>Banned on Any Forums - Television & Film

Make this make sense.

jannies are literally f5ing every second to ban those threads the second they pop up.
imagine that.

OBJECT OBJECT OBJECT

What's that movie where Ed Norton is a multiple personality murderman on trial, that I think would be very topical