Why did literally everyone at Ferris' school like so much? What's his appeal?

Why did literally everyone at Ferris' school like so much? What's his appeal?

Attached: 1650865472854.jpg (1000x750, 161.78K)

He's outgoing, funny, smart, cute, charming and has a smoking hot gf

Ferris went to a school for retards who started a boomer-age GoFundMe for an evidently healthy kid pretending to have a debilitating illness.

Mutt power fantasy.

>cute
not really

based obsessed retard

but why did they like him so Much?

Broderick treatened to mow them down with his car if they didn't.

It’s a fantasy teenage film for high schoolers. No one that wealthy would ever be that well-liked in a public school. It was Jon Hughes asking “What would the PERFECT day of skipping school be like?”
>Gf and best friend
>Driving a Ferrari around Chicago
>Baseball game
>Fine dining
>Museum
>Principal can’t catch you
>Whole school misses you
>Have th me best day ever, don’t get caught, don’t get killed for destroying a car, don’t learn any lessons.
>Principal’s career is over, his car was towed, and he basically had the shittiest day ever.

Oh shit I forgot he was in a fucking parade in Downtown Chicago

Rooney kinda set himself up.

He's a righteous dood

i HATE this film.

He's a narcissistic sociopath who's very good at manipulating people.

Sucka played himself.
Wasn't the actor recently disgraced?
After a quick search:
>The actor who played principal Ed Rooney in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" will serve three years of probation after pleading guilty to failing to update his sex offender registry info.
>Los Angeles District Attorney's spokeswoman Jane Robison says Jeffrey Jones entered the plea Tuesday to a felony charge of failing to update his registry information in June.
>Jones' registration was required because he pleaded no contest in 2003 to employing a 14-year-old boy to pose for sexually explicit photos.

He was quite cute in the 80s

Attached: matthew.jpg (356x591, 24.96K)

You're the asshole

I used to hate it with a passion, but only because they made us watch it in public school like 35 times. I even saw the first half of it in three different classes on the same day. Now that I think about it, it's kinda strange they were always playing a movie about akipping school...

My theory is that he was a drug dealer on the side

yeah, basically John Hughes isn't a very interesting writer. he has nothing to say and isn't good enough at comedy to make up for the lack of meaningful content.

Because John Hughes is a terrible director and an even worse writer.