How is season 3? Did they ruin my niggas Barry and No-Ho?

How is season 3? Did they ruin my niggas Barry and No-Ho?

Attached: firefox_V1SyTxzDlj.png (555x944, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pgzgc1hqaw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is this pozzed shit still pozzed
Yes.

It's still good, a bit darker.

Was Barry ever pozzed? I don't remember any gay politics in seasons 1 and 2.

it's still kino as always

it's spelled "paused" retard

Hank was always suspected to be gay in S1&2 but there wasn't full on gay bareback anal scenes with the Bolivian dude like in this season.

It's a fun show and I still like it but it's lost some of the natural appeal in seasons 1 and 2, especially with the charm of the acting class stuff. Feels like they're setting up for the show to get very dark soon seemingly with some major character deaths. I miss some of the wackier antics of the first seasons though. Warehouse raid, attacking the Bolivian plane, infiltrating the monastery, etc. None of that at all in this season besides the bomb in the last episode I guess but that didn't really wow me

How is it pozzed? Because of the gay dude who acts like a stereotypical gay dude?

It’s been complete garbage so far. Hank is a full blown fag and I’m pretty sure they’re making his goon le evil homophobe. The jewess is still as annoying as ever, and they added this nose ringed zoomer ‘non binary’ freak that takes up half the screen time.
On a positive note, Apparently the most recent episode was good but I haven’t seen yet

It was funnier when it wasn't explicit.

Jesus Christ how do you even enjoy any media that isn't The Northman

By watching it instead of turning my brain off

>hire female writers for established comedy show
>series quality immediately plummets

Every fucking time. Chick writers really need to stick to writing about upper class victorean ladies getting pounded out by the stable boy or whatever.

Attached: f60edb773c74f22056ed703d6a9752c0.jpg (960x1280, 147.79K)

>they're setting up for the show to get very dark soon
the show was "getting very dark" for a season and a half prior to this. it's kind of tough for your show to not be dark when you're lead is an unredeemable monster.

Any Forums is retarded, surprise

Not an argument nigger

I feel like they're setting up Barry to try to kill the non-binary actor kid. Like after he tries to kill the Bolivians for NoHo they'll send someone to kill him while shes looking into him and he'll kill her accidentally due to paranoia.

It's not that they're women, Tina fey is a good comedy writer.The problem is the funny women won't join a show that they don't grok with, the women that do joinare the ones that seek out shows explicitly because they're comedies with no women writers. Basically it's selection bias for the worst possible people.

Militaryfags, how realistic is this scene? It feels really authentic.
youtu.be/Pgzgc1hqaw0

Those are just the Any Forumstard criticisms. I could go on about the complete removal of the theater dynamic and Barry’s relationship with winkler but at that point itd just be overkill. And I didn’t watch Northman faggot

I never found the show particularly political but then again I haven’t watched this season.

You wait 4 years between seasons and, well, I just stop caring.