Is this the new Triumph of the Will?

Selling a big lie, pure propaganda, generating chaos in Society, attacking Democratic institutions, etc

Attached: images (1) (11).jpg (554x554, 30.42K)

Allow him to complete before dismissing it

The big lie is referring to you, user.

God I love reading "SHUT IT DOWN" wikipedia pages

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-092654_Chrome.jpg (1080x1668, 1.12M)

I love it when illiterate retards think Goebbels said the Big Lie was a concept his party was utilizing and not something he accused jews of doing.

A few hundred people stuffing ballot boxes. Haha they expect us to believe this shit swung the election. kek thats not illegal idiots.

Attached: 28944t8954.jpg (745x733, 97.13K)

>spout nonsense proven to be false ten times over
>Actually it's true because uh... Cognitive boss and owning the libs
Trump lost

Gosh darndit spell check amiright fellow debunker

amazing how the community came together to produce such a lengthy and detailed refutation of the film in such a short amount of time.

Doesn't seem like an informative and impartial article to me

OH NO SOMETHING CONFLICTS WITH THE CORPORATE NEWS NARRATIVE THAT IS CONSTANTLY FORCED UPON ME I THINK MY NPC BRAIN IS SHORT CIRCUITING

Attached: C8EE84DC-F120-40F0-9EE4-E460611CC407.jpg (766x431, 20.27K)

Aren't they still claiming the Maricopa audit found nothing fishy and still conflating the preliminary recount with the audit findings in order to weave the THEY FOUND NUFFIN BIDEN ACTUALLY INCREASED HIS MARGIN! yarn?

The thing with these "people" is that even if proven, they then go to 'Well it did happen but that's a GOOD THING because orange man is bad'. One of my parents is still convinced Trump is Putin's dog, the probe was compromised/too soft, etc. and said "good" in reference to the 2020 election when we were discussing the idea of fraud as a hypothetical back in November of that year. They don't give a shit if an election was stolen.

imagine being a one term loser

>it's another one of "those" threads

Attached: consider.jpg (999x740, 375.67K)

They become the Nazi in order to protect you from the Nazi they made up. Classic Democrats.

I doubt there was cordinated voter fraud also. iIstead people were radicalized into saving democracy. Trump knew and thats why he tried to stop unrequested mail in ballots and the media freak out when he went after usps mailboxes. The media is powerful and you can't do anything without them supporting you.

The fuck are you talking about? Did you even watch it? They compiled 4 fuckimg million minutes of footage of ballot stuffing ass through easily verifiable OSINT. What more proof do you need, you piece of shit?

>One of my parents is still convinced Trump is Putin's dog, the probe was compromised/too soft, etc.

I have an uncle to this day who hates trump because "I remember that debate when he said the N word multiple times and said he was gonna put gay people in cages" and when I ask him to find me this video or audio he just says it's out their go look it up. So yeah.

the election literally wasn’t stolen but the kvetching and YOU AREN’T ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT ITism is making me side with the retards
Trump won

Agree. If anything, they would promote someone coming up with an insane centralized theory about it, which is why QAnon was made such a big deal out of it. It allows them to strawman you as a nut for not towing the partyline. My aforementioned parent has spat out the stupid 'You probably believe in QAnon' shit to be me several times in the past even though I never gave two shits about it or paid it any real mind until leftists insisted you did every time you disagreed with them

They stole an election within (not some Reagan or LBG blow out though). Look at all the fishy stuff they found in Maricopa even without a signature match.

>within
*within margin of fraud

You realize Dinesh D’Souza is a huge Zionist right

Please define "democratic institutions."

DemoRATS can't compete

Attached: 1637811266728.jpg (500x500, 61.68K)

And a convicted felon.