BAZKINO IS BACK ON THE MENU

BAZKINO IS BACK ON THE MENU

Attached: 20220518_000719.jpg (1638x2048, 1.31M)

Just like with Michael Jackson, no one can possibly do a great interpretation of the King. Still looking forward to this tho.

Looks like shit. Let the man Rest In Peace. People are gonna cancel him for marrying his wife when she was underage

I can’t take these types of movies seriously after walk hard

Nobody can cancel the King just like nobody can cancel Muhammad (pbuh) for marrying a 9 year old girl.

baz who?

cool poster

>Cancelling Elvis Presley

lol, that'd be fun to see them try

Attached: studio-publicity-still-from-elvis-kurt-russell-season-hubley-1979-all-rights-reserved-file-reference-31718120tha-for-editorial-use-only-PM8WWF.jpg (865x1390, 178.56K)

>extravagant and colorful baz film
yep, it's gonna be kino

>Screenplay by Baz Luhrmann & Sman Brommel and Baz Luhrmann & Craig Pearce and Jeremy Doner
What?

BAZ NIGGER

Attached: MV5BZGMwZmE4YjUtNWRhZS00ZTNhLTgxNDMtYjJjYzIwMzQwZWYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQWxiaWFtb250._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 554.67K)

Moulin Rouge is one of the worst musical atrocities to ever exist. of course it's going to be shit.

probably means that there were two separate screenplays in development at different times and "Baz" rewrote and incorporated elements of both into his film. anyway, it's more confirmation that it will suck.

>no actual Elvis music in trailer

I love luhrman. i love how unapologetically tacky he is. fuck your shitty br2049/dune "minimal" shit

it's obviously pretty problematic making a film about a white guy from a time where black people in america was suffering from so much racism and hatred from both their government and their neighbours. so it glads me to see that they're not just telling the usual story about the lame white guy. they're also telling the story of how blacks were treated so that we can learn how it mirrors the society we live in now, and how we can stop it from happening ever again.i'm really looknig forward to this

there's nothing minimal about either movie you listed dumbass

Indeed. Movies with more than two writers usually are shit, four is always a bad number.

nigger

Elvis didn't MARRY her when she was underage. They just started dating when Priscilla was 14.

>People are gonna cancel him
wait til they find out that Elvis was a conservative Christian chud from the South and a huge Nixon fan

Attached: Richard-Nixon-and-Elvis-Presley-in-color.jpg (1400x933, 132.27K)

>i'm really looknig forward to this
>looknig
Freudian...

Baz wanted to do a Shazam movie back in the 90s. WB should give him a chance now to do one

discount little richard

Why even bother? None will be as good as Carpenter’s Elvis.

>a Baz Luhrmann film
>story by Baz Luhrmann
>screenplay by Baz Luhrmann and Baz Luhrmann
>directed by Baz Luhrmann

>Baz wanted to do a Shazam movie back in the 90s. WB should give him a chance now to do one
Will he be called Captain Marvel in this movie?

I know its not gonna be "good" but im a sucker For Bazs sets and designs.

Yeah, fucking 14 year old children is Kino, when are these faggots gonna learn right?

could be cool