Explain this weebs

Explain this weebs
Wtf is this wokeshit Japan is promoting?

Attached: 1652803622962.jpg (900x1217, 334.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OIS0UkIxcPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're talking about a country where woman getting raped by tentacles is considered appealing.

it isn't degeneracy when pic related likes it, though.

Attached: 1651702837904.png (864x1113, 168.31K)

It's a remake of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Junior (1994)

it has nothing to do with trannyism. its just about bitching about how men treat pregnant women in japan (which to be fair japan has lots of retarded rules like women cant take anaesthetics during birth)

Japan isnt woke. They do whatever they think is cool or funny or sexy. Its titally different whenever you see some jap writer making a story about a lesbian relationship for example, because he will write the girls to he cute and sexy, whereas in america they will be ugly and annoying as well as having a blatant political message associated with it

It's all so tiresome...

Attached: abe-dono.jpg (2560x1772, 242.65K)

>Thing
8-|
>Thing, Japan
8-O

When it's Japan it's usually fetish fuel.
This particular manga is aimed at older women, so you can just imagine.

Its true though

Bill Gates movie

I don't think many people are watching this, they tend to ignore Netflix Japan's original content (including the "anime")

The difference is (and people will argue against this in bad faith) when Japan does shit like this, they are more or less ignorant of the social message this would send to Americans. It's much more innocent. There are certainly woke fags in Japan, especially teens before real life beats them over the head (like it used to do here), but I wouldn't immediately assume this is being made to promote some kind of social deconstruction like I would an American show.

There’s more trannys in Japan than the west literally every piece of Japanese media has a cross dresser or something in it

Try walking through a major American city. Then walking through a major Japanese city. Compare Tokyo Yokohama and Osaka to America's big 3, New York Los Angeles and San Fransisco

Attached: Map_shows_dirty_streets_in_SF_8_82742175_ver1.0.jpg (1280x720, 243.44K)

>Reality beat them over the head like it used to here
What?

>Tokyo Yokohama and Osaka
Actually their big 3 is Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya. Yes I know no one cares about Nagoya but there you are

Thats not the same as being trans in the west. What anime has a post op trans person in it?

Never make Chrome send me a notification for such a stupid response ever again. "What" what?

What?

Japan is pozzed now if you didn't know.

Attached: 129049.jpg (1920x1080, 294.97K)

I was asking you to explain what you meant? How did reality stop people from supporting gay and trans stuff?

Their cross dressers aren't actually trannies. Some of them are even married

Abe, I know you want to increase the birth rates but this is not the way, you became the darkness you seeked to destroy

Another example. Make sure you have subtitles on.
youtube.com/watch?v=OIS0UkIxcPM