What's your favorite space kino?

What's your favorite space kino?

Attached: HAHAHAHAHHA.webm (490x370, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfNhkYHrfj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First Man

Attached: triptomoon.jpg (350x528, 94.76K)

Beat me to it
youtube.com/watch?v=zfNhkYHrfj0

Capricorn 1

Attached: capricorn_one.jpg (1920x1080, 306.49K)

This thread has potential

Star Trek the Motion Picture

Either Iron Sky (2012) or Space Fantasia 2001 Nights (1987), but the former's got Finnish humor, it's an acquired taste

Kill yourself

JOHN MADDEN
AEIU
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Apollo 13 or The Martian

moon

Space is fake

Apollo 13 (I assume you're distinguishing sci fi like Star Trek)

The Martian could have tied it but the blowjob to China was beyond lame

First Man is great, except for that fucking WHERE IS THE APOLLO THROUGH THE SMOKE SHACKY CAME BULLSHIT
and also the creaking noises seemed to just repeat over, and over again.
That being said, Apollo 11 is the best space documentary, and my favorite movie ever made. I follow up its watching with the moon launch from First Men. Seeing an over the shoulder recreation of their landing gives a more surreal feel to the documentary.

Attached: large-bd68fc85788d86a6.jpg (1360x2102, 628.61K)

I've seen it a couple times. I really like it. I may rewatch it with friends. This and The Right Stuff, From the Earth to the Moon and Apollo 13. It's a near complete series if only we had something to focus more on Gemini (my favorite program) and maybe Skylab ending it on ASTP.

2001 all the way. Goes beyond just a space movie. I also really like gravity for some reason. Keeps me on the edge of my seat. Watched it on acid with the wife one time and she had a panic attack. Good times.

Dark Star (1974), early student film from John Carpenter and Dan O'Bannon

Not the most polished space film and draggy in parts but well worth the watch

>mfw seeing this in IMAX

Attached: EDPOaJ7XYAAn0-1.jpg (1125x1133, 179.95K)

God damnit I really wanted to catch it but they were showing it for like 1 day at the theatre near me and i missed it. Saw the trailer though and the footage is insane

that looks fake