MY BUM IS ON Any Forums

MY BUM IS ON Any Forums
MY BUM IS ON Any Forums

Attached: rs-203789-Screen-Shot-2015-07-23-at-11.54.45-AM.jpg (1854x1292, 811.53K)

did gen x-ers really find this funny?

>well... I got lucky.

no

FAT NIGGER

Literally shit their pants in laughter

No no man you just like, don't get it... it's like, ANTI-humor okay? It's unfunny on purpose, so unfunny that it wraps back around to being funny again. I wouldn't expect a pleb to understrand alright?

If he was some kind of mystery brown Zoomers would be upliking it on Jewtube right now.

The song was mostly a fuck you to Total Music whatever countdown on MTV. The Tom Green show was pretty funny, but I was in middle school at the time, probably holds up better than anything on Tik Tok.

THIS IS THE TOM GREEN SHOW. IT'S NOT THE GREEN TOM SHOW

Genius.

Gen x-er here.
I used to piss my pant laughing at the tom green show on mtv in the late 90s.
AMA

Attached: 1311028399712.png (679x427, 12.56K)

I mean the Swedish was all alone...

Why are you still on Any Forums and is there any hope for us every leaving?

why would you piss your pants

This is MY show...

Judging by the meme you posted, I believe you when you say you're an oldfag

You can never leave, nothing else like this on earth

Can I suck your dick?

>it’s a shitty 2001 animation to meme song episode
Shout out to weird Al’s best too

Gen Xers be like ‘kids have no attention span all they do is listen to clips from songs over stupid shit on tiktok’ meanwhile putting Lil Jon over this image will make them die laughing

Attached: 30145788-5B34-4402-90E5-2FBBE031E16B.jpg (600x426, 29.72K)

I'm gonna throw the piggy off the hill. I'm gonna throw the piggy off the hill. I'm gonna throw the piggy off. I'm gonna throw the piggy oofffff. I'm gonna throw the piggy off the hill. I'm gonna throw the piggy off the hill. I'm gonna throw the piggy off the hiiiilllll. I'm gonna throw the piggy off. I'm gonna throw the piggy ooooooffffff. I'm gonna throw the piggy off the hiiiillll. I'm gonna throw the piggy off the hill. I'm gonna throw the piggy off the hiiiillll. I'm gonna throw the piggy off. I'm gonna throw the piggy ooooffff. I'm gonna throw the piggy off the hiiillll. I'm gonna throw the piggy off the hill. I'm gonna throw the piggy off the hiiiiilllll I'm gonna through the higgy hoff hahaughhrow hahiggey haaauaggu. hahonnahrowhahigyhaof. hahonnahrowhahiggyhaaaughh. haim honna hrow ha higgy hoff ha hill. I'M GONNA THROW THE PIGGY OFF THE HIIIIILLLL. I'M GONNA THROW THE PIGGY OFF THE HIILLLLL. I'M GONNA THROW THE PIGGY OFF. I'M GONNA THROW THE PIGGY OFFFF. I'M GONNA THROW THE PIGGY OFF THE HIIIILLLL.

i'll tell you a joke see if you find it funny. wee lad goes into a barber shop in liverpool in the 60s says i want my hair cut like the beatles, no problem says the barber, lad sits down barber gives him a short back and sides. the lad says oi thats not how the beatles have their hair cut and the barber says it would be if they came in here.