Do you drink too much in youe country? Whats the drinking culture like?

Do you drink too much in youe country? Whats the drinking culture like?

Attached: Download (9).jpg (225x225, 4.83K)

Can't afford other wise I would. Probably smoke meth and do heroin too if I could

Probably. I'm the one starting the drunk threads, which is like a 1/4th of all the times I drink

our drinking culture is basically nothing at all on weekdays and getting wasted on the weekend

Alcohol is really cheap hear. This monstrosity costs 10 bucks. Good tasting beer about 18 bucks per 10 liters.

Attached: 81xNw-kMYFL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 232.21K)

I can only drink vodka because my mother is schizo and checks my breath every time I go with friends

Attached: images - 2022-05-21T014910.362.jpg (573x473, 33.33K)

I don't drink alcohol or do drugs at all because I'm a neet who doesn't go to parties

don't be silly, I have basically no social life either but I still drink and do drugs alone

Attached: 1421672057252.jpg (668x712, 67.96K)

go to a bar and drink and you will get a social life

I drink 5 days a week usually, drinking culture in Korea is crazy there's alcohol everywhere, all social activites revolve around alcohol, everyone is drinking Soju, it's common to find passed out people
>t. Evropean

i only drank alcohol a few times in my life when i dated bitches from tinder because alcohol is obligatory cuz bitches discriminate you if you dont drink alcohol but other than that no i dont drink. Why would i kill my braincells and lower my extremely high IQ???besides alcohol doesnt even taste good so literally whats the point of it i dont get it!

Im a person who always assumes the worst case scenario and alcohol really takes that thought away. Then i get that everything will be fine attitude

Seems awkward as fuck do you just sit alone in a bar and drink

Brudi was.
There the fuck do you buy Oettinger for 10€/Case?
My local supermarkets have it for 6,99 and it drops down to 4,99 if it's on sale.
Did you already include the Pfand in your price?

No not really. I used to get blackout drunk at parties but I kinda stopped that even if the urge to just say fuck it and drink until I die or pass out still exists.

Yup pfand included

People like a drop
But its been declining over the years. Back in the 70s and 80s alcoholism was rampant, its much more restrained now.

I never got drunk in my life despite drinking over a liter of vodka one night with friends
But I don't usually drink because I find most alcohol disgusting and my dad is an alcoholic and he gets annoying as shit.

i don't think you need to ask if you look at my flag (im currently dirnkin)

I thought the fins are the alkies up there?

it wont seem awkward as fuck once you are drunk. but if you are bothered by it then go when there is a game on or something

I drink one bottle of vodka a day. I think it is the appropriate amount.

I'm Straight Edge.

irish coffee please chaiiwala

For how long and did you get your liver checked?