Doctor Who General /who/

last:

Attached: tardis2.png (421x605, 152.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_(British_TV_channel)
twitter.com/wood_ida_/status/1526589810089115648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doctor Who and the Woman Who Wasn't

The sign is on the wrong side.

Can anyone remind me what channel this show airs on? I believe it was some three-letter acronym.

The last Sarah Jane Adventures episode was not very good. The final two minutes o' the last Sarah Jane Adventures episode were rather great, however. In actuality, "Goodbye, Sarah Jane Smith" should have been the final episode in an extended fourth series. But they did not know that Sladen was in her state, else none o' Series 5 would have been filmed, I imagine. One o' the episodes unused for the Sarah Jane Adventures was used in Wizards vs Aliens, "Floor Thirteen".

It is possible. Yes.

PBS

That is false.

Reminder to ignore the autist. Don't give him any (You)s, and eventually he might just get the message and go away.

Attached: 2.jpg (640x480, 30.7K)

It's on Gold.

GOOLD?

Attached: GOOLD.jpg (700x393, 130.2K)

Any leaks today?

Please stop writing this!

I hope he returns to write music, instead of Akinola. Whilst I was walking, I did wonder how Akinola's OST for Series 4 (or indeed any other series) might have sounded, much worse I imagine. Series 10's OST was more background-based, consisting o' more ambience with fewer overt leitmotifs or bold orchestral pieces. Since Series 2 was the first with an orchestra, it seems they really wanted to show it off, and utilised it less as they went on, especially after Series 5.

Celestial Toymaker spotted in Cardiff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_(British_TV_channel)

Yeah, I took one at 6:53 AM EST

Trans girl on set, alongside Donna's husband and mom. Pretty much confirmed she will be Donna's daughter

You know that's rather interesting Asher!
Marigold denies recording new orchestral versions of Series 1 pieces for the S1-2 soundtrack album even though it's painfully obvious that the original episodic music was done with synthesizers!

May I refer you back to You can't ignore the trips, but you can ignore the retard.

Attached: 3.jpg (367x357, 49.26K)

the Classic series did air on PBS.

Donna's family saying goodbye to her.

twitter.com/wood_ida_/status/1526589810089115648

It might be the end of the first episode.

Source? That does not make much sense anyway - I suppose you mean someone with an equivalent costume. The Celestial Toymaker is a terrible story. The puzzle the Doctor solves with one hand is quite interesting, compared to the story itself. I like puzzles.

I was aware o' their potential meaning. Murray Gold composed the music for Doctor Who from Series 1 to Series 10.

Source...? Well, I can imagine.

*mum

I am excited for the future o' Doctor Who! I hope I do not kill myself before seeing RTD's new episodes. They ought to be really interesting and great. So I hope.

If you want to talk to me about music, I assume you know where to go. I feel overwhelmed from humans writing bad things to me lots o' the time. Thank you for not being nasty. I did not know that... Gold, denied the orchestral versions, it is not painful but it is known to be the case that Series 1's OST was synthesised, for Ben Foster only arrived in Series 2 onwards.

Haven't you used that image now? Please stop writing this. It appears as though only one human is writing such things in particular, it is really rather nasty. I walked earlier.

The implication is that they were inquiring for another channel. I am unfamiliar with that one, really. Does the programme still broadcast on that? Else, they are mistaken, professor.

Attached: leek.jpg (1000x625, 223.02K)

I disagree.