/bcs/ Better Call Saul genersl

Howard’s impending doom edition

Attached: 5C12420B-AFE0-4800-818A-4359E5C77331.png (1104x1239, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkyNick_VAM&ab_channel=RottenTomatoesTV
drugs.com/monograph/caffeine-caffeine-and-sodium-benzoate.html
youtu.be/3meKjV0eQSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gus is gay

y jam n kimby no liky howe

He doesn't need caffeine. Just jealous of that

youtube.com/watch?v=gkyNick_VAM&ab_channel=RottenTomatoesTV
What would be an equally kino scene in the next few episodes?

i want to see a sex scene with miss kettlemen

no, howard will not die.
yes, it has been teased. the episode will cliffhanger with the scare that he died.
now shut the fuck up.

what are they giving him? obviously it's a moderately strong stimulant because the vet said it'll feel like drinking two red bulls and it dilated jimmy's pupils, but he also said it wouldn't show up on a drug test

lalo should have used sleeping gas with ziegler's boy ran into the cuckshed

bros I want to have sex with hebe kim

Tea has caffeine too no?

Cliff has had enough.

I honestly like how lalo was handled in this and previous episode. They succeeded in making him horrifying. This time we got some payoff too.

Cocaine

He's gonna end up wigging out and hitting his head, isn't he? I eagerly await the webms of Howard and Chuck bashing their heads with comical sound effects.

probably something like adderal/ritalin

this line felt kind of mysterious in a weird way
do you think vince is trying to hint at something?

Attached: itsreallysharp.png (2302x1288, 1.41M)

drugs.com/monograph/caffeine-caffeine-and-sodium-benzoate.html

Realistically, how's it going to end with Gene and the cab driver in a way that's unpredictable and wraps up the series (and perhaps the universe) in a genuinely satisfying way. If Gene just gets his Saul energy back and kills the man (I don't think we've ever seen him kill someone himself even in Breaking Bad), that would actually seem anticlimactic, and him killing Gene wouldn't be that interesting either. And even if Gene takes care of this one, what's to stop someone else from recognizing him in the future and this exact situation happening again? Maybe the most interesting way to subvert our expectations would be if the cab driver is actually just a fan of Saul's, like he helped his brother get off in the past and has no ill intent. But that doesn't seem likely, more likely he's trying to blackmail him.

Attached: snickers.jpg (600x320, 62.68K)

So Howard knew judge had a broken arm and he figured out what they were trying to do the second he saw that picture of Jim and judge look-alike, he's going to fuck Jim and Kim raw right? Howardbros tell me we're winning this one.

I think it's hinting towards Kim getting pregnant

adderall shows up on standard panels

CLIFF NO!

Attached: rampage.png (873x532, 812.08K)

Gene will surrender. He will finally give up.

Can’t see him ending up anywhere but Jail unless he kills himself

ADHD meds show up on drug panels, it’s probably some medical grade caffeine

Cathinone in my head cannon, but could be any rc / "designer drug" stim

>Hank
>Howard
>Lane from Mad Men
I hate it when characters like them end up getting so much shit. They didn't deserve it bros.

howard didn't see the images as far as I know. or did he? is the point of kim's "we're doing it today" to get the plan out the way before howard can confirm the photos are fake?

Who is the Skylar of Better Call Saul?

I loved the scene where Lalo looks straight at the camera and says
>just in case some of our viewers are completely retarded I'd like to explain that I'm carrying a razorblade because I intend to torture Casper (that's one of Werner Ziegler's guys since you're most likely not aware) and extract information about Gustavo Fring's secret project
Still there were some things I didn't understand, shit writing man

I AM NOT A COKE ADDICT!
I know he hired those hookers! I knew it was his bowling ball! As if I would make such a mistake. Never. Never!

Attached: Hamlin.jpg (3201x2900, 962.39K)

Hi, I'm Clifford Main. I want to introduce you to a revolutionary new device: the Cinco-Fone, from Cinco Mobile.

Attached: cinco.jpg (474x266, 14.08K)

I want Patrick Fabian to rub his BWC all over my face

>Howard will never make you a hot cuppa

Attached: 1419766623871.jpg (200x193, 5.78K)

Just had a shower bros. My main focus was my anus, my god is was sweaty and smelly. I don't wipe properly. Felt good man I soaped it up and rinced really good.

Uhh who is that guy in Howard's painting? Is vince really going to add a new character this late into the final season?
What a hack, this show sucks

Why does Cliff look so decrepit? The guy can hardly move and he's supposed to be seen as a respectable authority?

It’s the same guy as the one in Jimmy’s painting.

Mikes daughter in law

>getting fucked by Kimmy
>Wife extricold to him depsite him trying to he civil and nice.
>Best friend dies and he wrongly thinks it's his fault
>Is having therapy
>Well probably die

This is leading up to you wanting a negative outcome for gene

Source?

Why the fuck is everyone saying Kimmy and Jimmy will kill Howard??

That's actually a good comparison. What will her role be inthe final few episodes though?

They'll kill him accidentally

What's the name of the actress of this cold bitch? Also I can't even tell if she's white, Asian, Mexican or mixed.

Attached: FSfCwSmXEAAjKnH.jpg (800x533, 32.9K)

She'll be in another hour, at least, of pointless filler

She looks like a lesbian and is one in the expanse

Uhm, sweety, Jimmy is buying the bottle that has that sharp and dangerous cap. Howard has a booboo on his head.
1 + 1 equals 2, honey.

it's the simplest "prediction" that everyone has to post once
another is the vacuum guy.

>1 + 1 equals 2
das racist

Yeah this episode have you the three ways he possibly does

>Stab to head with bottle cap
>Caffeine overdose and fatal seizure
>Wife kills him

you forgot autoerotic asphyxiation while dressed as batman in his closet

Is this what the cartel uses to blackmail him?
>black mail

Bravo Vince

sorry, user but she only teases

Attached: kettle milk.webm (1080x1080, 3M)

>No one has noticed this is chucks wife

Dear oh dear zooms zooms

What are the chances that Howard Hamlin lives?
Asking for a friend.

Correct

cliff looks pretty good for being in his 70s. looks way better than mike at least

he kills gene takovic after an epic battle in the finale

>Also I can't even tell if she's white, Asian, Mexican or mixed.
All of the above. This is America.

It's just not fair.
Coomerbros, we ...lost

:)

pretty good considering jimmy refers francesca to her after the downfall
>tell 'em jimmy sent you (he told howard he may call him jimmy after he officially became saul)

I tried to follow the show but the releases and seasons were so slow and far apart that I had to re-watch old episodes every time (in the months of hiatus I lost the thread of the story).
At this point I don't remember what the last episode I saw was, I'm completely lost again.
Last time I watched BCS was two years ago if not more.

I want to watch the show all at once, starting from Ep 1 before the last season drops, and then watch the last season episode by episode as they come.

All of this was a premise to ask: what point is the show at?
Is this the last season?
How many episodes are left of this season and how long until we get more?

Attached: 1651100740214.jpg (663x570, 154.83K)

She fucks howard

youtu.be/3meKjV0eQSI
Peter Gould said 1 year back "The thing that brought Jimmy and Kim together as a couple was scamming, and Kim loves doing that, why she does? Is it something to do with her past? We're still mulling over it"
It's quite clear it all goes back to her mother

Too young. I need that mommy energy

He moves a lot slower though. I swear all the scenes of him sitting down look like he's about to fracture his hip.

Luckily I did this with breaking bad. Started watching when the last series came out and all episodes were there by the time I caught up. Similar to you though now with BCS.

>Is this the last season?
yes
>How many episodes are left of this season and how long until we get more?
next week's episode is mid-season finale, show will go on break for a few weeks before the second half of the season airs

>Gus wanted Nacho to get caught by the cartel so he would rat Gus out
I know I'm a bit behind but what the fuck was that plan?

>another filler episode where nothing happens
why vince WHY

Attached: 1642587831628.jpg (480x480, 33.18K)

>How many episodes are left of this season
7, but after next week's there'll be a mid-season break lasting for 6 or 7 weeks I think, after which the final 6 episodes of the series will be shown

i did this with the walking dead
i am currently still doing this whatever the walking dead is now