Harrison Ford and Alec Guinness BTFO

Harrison Ford and Alec Guinness BTFO.

Attached: FDwKNoNXMAA0mc0.jpg (582x600, 78.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TMj8HmcbWus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

calling sam jackson a black bastard killed his career

I had my first lightsabre from an african prostitute. she was riddled with it

>killed his career
I'm sure he'll be fine

based

He's done like 50 movies since that whole thing. Same tier as the films before.

Its not like Neeson has particularly high standards for his films.

Did Liam piss in his jedi robes? Does anyone know?

Episode 1's effects still hold up. What happened in episode 2?

Too much CGI, not enough practical. Lucas really wanted computer shite to be big, but it wasn't as advanced as he needed.

3>4>5>1>6>2
That being said, nothing matched the hype and legit fun of episode 1. Obviously I wasn't alive for originals but holy shit episode 1 release was fucking huge for me. I knew it wasn't a perfect movie but there what so much shit in the movie that you could just keep going back to it.

Episode I and III are great, II is the stinker. I’d argue episode III is the best of all Star Wars films

The hype was huge. I remember taco bell had stars pogs and shit

I think one of the problems with II and the beginning of III is the villain. As much as I like Christopher Lee, he wasn't that compelling of a villain and Count Dooku was really lame. Maul was epic and Grievous was ok. No one is clamoring to get Dooku action figures or role play as him. His dialogue was shitty, didn't really ever believe his motivations, and he just seemed overpowered for no reason other than he needed to beat Obi-wan and Anakin at the same time over and over.

You now remember tuning in to trl to watch the duel of the fates video

It still isn't and probably never will be, CGI only really works if everything is it, or if it is mixed together with practical effects

Attached: Davy-Jones-POTC-featured.jpg (472x238, 30.4K)

youtu.be/TMj8HmcbWus

i loved and still love the prequels and ewan mcgregor and liam neeson really carried the first film. i felt ewan was obi-wan and i felt neeson was able to fill the big empty shoes of being obi-wan's teacher.

how little liam neeson gave a shit about star wars lore but still pulled off such a great soulful performance just speaks to how good of an actor he was. i think he was also one of the first actors to ever have to continuously interact with a cgi character like jar jar binks for so much of a film. people shit on jar jar binks a lot but i dont. i found it impressive technology - for the time - and again liam neeson's acting ability - whenever he was acting with jar jar - helped make the jar jar character more believable.

i really hope they bring him back, at least as a voice if not full force ghost, for the obi-wan show/

watch the RLM reviews

Never.

>Lucas really wanted computer shite to be big, but it wasn't as advanced as he needed.
bro thats because lucas was building that technology and driving it forward. without jar jar binks in the phantom menace we would never gotten golem in lord of the rings, etc.

george lucas isnt just a director. he is arguably the most influential special effects tech creator out there. the wealth he created wasnt just from star wars but from the tech companies he made. Lucasfilm. THX. Industrial Light and Magic Skywalker Sound, etc. Chances are - any major blockbuster movie you've ever enjoyed - was created using technology george lucas helped pioneer. the star wars films have actually been where george lucas tries, demonstrates, and works on perfecting these technologies so of course they become dated. do you go also claim mario64 has shitty graphics because it was made 400 years ago?

Yeah thats why every mcu movie is filmed on a green stage and normies slurp them up