According to sources who spoke with Deadline...

cartoonbrew.com/series/married-with-children-animated-series-sony-216367.html

>According to sources who spoke with Deadline, an animated reboot of Married… with Children featuring original cast members Katey Sagal, Ed O’Neill, Christina Applegate, and David Faustino is reportedly being pitched to broadcasters and platforms, and interest is high.

>Spearheading the Married… with Children revival is Alex Carter, an executive producer on Family Guy, who will write and showrun. Sony Pictures Television has the rights to the original series, and has been developing the animated update for more than a year.

Sure it has the original cast but:
>Animated
>Sony
>Written and show ran by ex-Family Guy staff
>Current year reboot

I absolutely do not want this in my life.

Attached: Married...-with-Children.jpg (1280x600, 197.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkLx9HW9BEc
youtube.com/watch?v=6I5vUHasopY
youtube.com/watch?v=CcxFk-6hkwA
youtube.com/watch?v=E3tpZ8-aCfw
familyguy.fandom.com/wiki/Alex_Carter
youtube.com/watch?v=dDipQMZasl8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkjNyoPRBsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>animated reboot of Married… with Children
This is hell and I want to get out.

Attached: 2049.png (682x682, 760.9K)

Man if they could really nail the humor of the original and not turn it into some riff on Family Guy it could be an amazing adult animated comedy. I'd need to see their character designs first, tho.

Attached: file.png (738x594, 720.46K)

This could be cool.

No one's ever really gone.

Not bad, but we all know if this happens at all itll be with stiff cardboard cutouts and a B^U tier art style. FG killed western animation forever.

There's no way they could ever capture the humour and spirit of the original in today's world, it simply won't be allowed. Especially one by Sony.

Attached: married with children mfw.webm (640x480, 297.33K)

>Animated
it's because it's too hard to get all of them together at once to film stuff
they can all work from home, record lines whenever to get the show done

>Sony
sony isn't too bad, least they made that new spiderman which was plain and not woke

>ex-Family Guy staff
could work, depends which ones
also since they were both shows on fox, it'll fit better

>current year
the whole cast has been itching to revive the show, especially in today's shitty PC world

is that the actual style they're going with?

what if it ends up like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=AkLx9HW9BEc

youtube.com/watch?v=6I5vUHasopY

yeah, animated is best, al looks too old now
youtube.com/watch?v=CcxFk-6hkwA

Imagine having a 2022 neutered version of Married with Children

Al would never get away with all those jokes with women

pretty sure the whole point of bringing the show back is to shit on PC culture, there's plenty they can make fun of, we'll see how far they go

peg is still hot
youtube.com/watch?v=E3tpZ8-aCfw

Reminder that Sony did The Boondocks.

>pretty sure the whole point of bringing the show back is to shit on PC culture
that would be the obvious way to go, but it'll probably be reduced to facebook boomer meme tier jokes like with that Tim Allen show

You have to wonder if the actors are still up for it. Christina is a super leftist now so i'm not sure if she'd still wantto show to be as degrading to women as it was

we shall see

I stopped watching FG long before this new fry came along, so I don't know if his episodes were any good
familyguy.fandom.com/wiki/Alex_Carter

Bud will be a bitter incel, Kelly will be a feminist camwhore, Peg and Al will be the same and make fun of both of them

Bud looks way too manly and cool

most tv and film "creatives" have no ideas other than what they used to watch on tv

"didn't go to film school, went to films" only didn't go outside or work a real job or travel or anything.

they have all signed on

>Christina is a super leftist now so i'm not sure if she'd still wantto show to be as degrading to women as it was
maybe but christina still likes the show
youtube.com/watch?v=dDipQMZasl8

in the original show, there were lots of digs at gays and lesbians, but amanda bearse stuck with it
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkjNyoPRBsc

Didn't Katey Sagal try to distance herself from the series because of muh sexism?