Be American

>be American

Attached: 1658288011047910.jpg (828x1074, 302.75K)

>be French.
>make a Muslim joke
>gets beheaded

>flyovers

>Dilated pupils
C'mon glowies, at-list don't make his drugging this obvious.

>get fat

he was kind of cute tho

>Be an American 'good Samaritan'
>Kill someone

that wouldn't have happened if the first victim that 12y old girl had a firearm and military training

the french yearly make muslim cartoons and shit to spite the terrorists and honor charlie hebdo
it's great

>that
>dilated pupils
i get that you never did drugs

Americans rarely ever stop a shooter so this is an anomaly. Compare this to Brazil where shooting back at gunman happens basically every other hour.

Attached: 1656098355847.jpg (259x194, 7.12K)

What would your good samaritans do? Not kill the guy and let him keep shooting?
>Oh, excuse me, I'm a good samaritan so I think I won't stop the black guy from fucking my wife cheerio

He was brought down with a handgun, that pic is from some previous arrest I'm guessing.
Drugs is like the most common thing to get picked up for.

he just did it instead of running away to impress the girl. The absolute state of ameriburgers

usa is dangerous...

Strange how there recently has been several just random shootings against people. Like there is no reason or motive either i don't get it.

>A handful of violent incidents in a country with a population of 300 million people and billions of acres of land deters you

I'm also trans btw and I absolutely YEARN for gun regulations in the foreign country of the USA

thats wrong im hetero and want usa like gun deregulation in italy

Did Any Forums call him Jewish yet? Or a false flag glowie (non-white)?

There are always shootings there. They only report them when there's no more news

Thats cool to see the spirit of the wild west isnt dead yet

In all seriousness how would you fix the gun problem in USA without outright banning guns or starting some sort of buyback program?
>b-but USA doesn't have a gun problem, they have N- problem
Niggas shoot each other, all of the mass shootings of innocents are done by yt pipo and hapas (because they're half yt)

Ban guns and use the army to enforce it

America has a zoomer problem.

Also kill anyone who refuses.

that's a gun nuts wet dream.

in all my years of reading news about mutts getting shot this is the very first time I see some random civilian taking the gunner down with his own gun
you'd think this would be way more common with all the gun owners in the US

Dissemble glowie organisations, put in jail everyone responsible for the deliberate trying to incite violence inside the country and put money into helping mentally ill and lonely people.

The gun is just a tool, not a magical killing thing.