So was it good or no and/or should I watch it?

So was it good or no and/or should I watch it?

Attached: MV5BMzVlMmY2NTctODgwOC00NDMzLWEzMWYtM2RiYmIyNTNhMTI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAzNzgwNTg@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 359.77K)

It was ok, it's free online now

it bombed, so it might be good

It's not really good. If you like shit like Dragon Ball and want to watch real life and "more "adult"" version of it, or if you masturbate to good cinematography, you might find it decent. But it sucks overall

It's good, definitely flawed but definitely worth watching.

it was shit i might have liked it if i went in with no expectations but it was the first movie i was hyped about in years

Its different from any movie made recently. Its watchable and does not get too boring. Some scenes are laughably bad. Overall worth torrenting , not enough to go watch in the theatre

>Its different from any movie made recently
No it's not, watch more movies

I saw it in theaters and enjoyed it a lot, not because it's a great movie, it's pretty decent at best.
It's just something new, it's a fun movie that isn't another episode of capeshit and isn't obnoxiously pozzed to the point of the cringe ruining the experience.
Would be great if an sort-of-original and unpozzed movie like this came in better quality, but this is as good as it gets for modern stuff.

If you're watching at home, there's a million better movies to watch. If you want the cinema experience, this is your movie.

it was absolutely incredible. most of the criticisms i've read here people somehow being too stupid to understand a not particularly complex (but amazingly well made and immersive) film

Name three characters other than Amleth

Movie sucked. I'd rather rearrange my sock drawer than watch it again.

It's Hamlet. You like Hamlet? well it's Hamlet again. But this time instead of theater nerds fucking around with a skull you get ye-olde Norse rape n' pillage.

Attached: 1647184481670.jpg (3900x2507, 2.82M)

Finding three characters would be easy, it's just Amleth and his family. I'd harder to find 3 traits of Amleth's character (other than being le revenge guy)
It absolutely sucks ass and the only people who like it are Any Forums spics who eat raw meat in the theater or faggots who cope with having a boner for naked men showing off their muscles and screaming for no reason by calling it masculine or by claiming that this is just what two sworsmen fighting looks like

Yes, It's kino. The negative posts on Any Forums have no fucking taste or are trolls.

I loved the dialogue and the visuals. Some people may not like the way it seems to linger on the trippy ritualistic scenes but I didn't mind it.
If you want something aesthetically similar check out Valhalla Rising.

It's good
You should not watch it since you had to ask

Solid 7 or even 8, definitely worth a watch especially when you compare to other movies released this year. I still liked Lighthouse better

>Any Forums spics who eat raw meat in the theater or faggots
You're full of shit, these types of movies (Gladiator, Conan, Beowulf, Troy, 13th Warrior, Braveheart, etc.) are fun as hell especially in theaters.
It's certainly not the best of them, but it's the only one you can go see in theaters right now.

are you actually retarded?

It's not great, but it's important we support it in order to pave a future for the white race.

In a world of endlessly rehashed stories, doing the actual original variant (even if slightly altered) is pretty damn good.

Lighthouse >> vvitch > Northman

It's a great film, but the average Any Forums mouthbreather who can only bang out about >muh plot or >muh character development can't wrap their heads around it. Eggers is totally committed to making you see experience a world that's totally alien and incomprehensible to modern mores and ways of being. It's a singular experience (especially in theaters) and will be well loved even by Any Forums simpletons in the years to come.

It's excellent, but you're obviously a gay retard, so just kill yourself instead.

its decent. it helps a lot its not woke shit, but it feels compressed. it would have helped if it was a tv series