Grounded and realistic show

>grounded and realistic show
>also has this cartoonish clown
Fucking why

Attached: brothermouzone.jpg (700x534, 116.22K)

I walked out of the theatre when that scene came on

If I saw this bozo in his bow tie, I'd laugh in his face then do a 360 and walk away

>theatre

I thought you were describing Breaking Bad/BCS before I opened the image.

can you objectively prove he's not a grounded and realistic character?

Buttt ummmm dude that's like how the nation of islam acts though! i would know, my gfs bull is one

Attached: 1641693318735.jpg (1000x1000, 154.74K)

Season 2 is the only kino, everything else is just filler for the port union story arc montage.

Attached: The Wire Season 2 (2003).jpg (506x316, 24.14K)

Your Favourite Show is The Sopranos.

I'll forever be pissed that he killed Stringer Bell and then dematerialized. Too much of a mary sue. Stringer had too much promise to go out like that.

*shoots you with bullshit self loaded round* nothing personnel nigga

A prolific nigger hitman wouldn't look, talk or act like that

I've been showing the show to a friend and we're in season 2 now. I don't really know how to explain this retarded character.

What was bullshit about it? Wasn't it .380?

i study africans. i'm an expert. they're really thst ridiculous.

buddha? really a black man cuz his hair is knotted on some statues. jesus? really a black man. renaissance europe? black moors. vikings? black ppl taught them to bathe. samurai? shieet the first samraui was a brotha who fucked every jap bitch

Just look how he holds his pistol. Would you hire a hitman who held his pistol like that?

how do you know that?
yes, it's intimidating af to see that in real life, no cap

A hitman should be subtle and blend into the surrounding, like Omar. This faggot sticks out like a sore thumb with his looks and autistic wannabe high class mannerisms.

>user thinks the Nation of Islam is "cartoonish"
They're a real thing you know

He isn't just a "hitman", his purpose was to drive off the dealers Avon thought were encroaching on his territory, which he did

Because you're an expert in "prolific nigger hitmen"

did you grow up in the hood? where are you getting the confidence to say how you think things should be?

Omar....subtle and blends into his surroundings. Omar, who whistles his arrivas, strides around with a shotgun and trenchcoat and relies on his reputation as a ruthless brute to get his rip and run done?

Not a huge expert on reloading ammo but the bullet probably isn't bullshit. What is bullshit is the brotha being so confident the bullet wouldn't kill/do lasting damage